Cactuar Crate - Path of De'lim Edition

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Sokolov, Aug 19, 2015.

1. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

That he was. I was mistaken.

2. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

More SL, KF, and FW Paladins please.

3. Apostate

Apostate I need me some PIE!

[​IMG]

Since we've massively lowered the cost of General Korsien, is there any chance we can bring the Queen to a cost closer to something runnable, rather than over 100 nora with divert? Particularly after the titan buff that range is typically reserved for powerful heroes and titans. Anaru lost secure fonts as well as magic eater. Perhaps she could get some attention?

Xirone, Lupefi2, Qucas and 1 other person like this.
  4. IMAGIRL

IMAGIRL Forum Royalty

Merged.

5. Netherzen

Netherzen I need me some PIE!

Lighting is a fun elemental theme i play as FF SP and IS/SP,however compared to other elemental themes,such as fire,frost,poison or psyhic it lacks synergy and development.
    Here are some suggestions to help it grow:

1. Fury of the Storm becoming an SP/IS champion like barbarian bolt.Because of storm field,it provides lighting bg plenty to work with.

2. Static bracelet: replace static aura with storm acolyte.Start catalog can give frost acolyte in faction where everything has 55-60 hp so i dont think this would be too strong.Lighting bgs need more healing since they lack tanky champions.

3.Spark charge vs amplify.
    They both cost same.Amplify can stack.Spark charge cant.
    Spark charge needs to be activated and costs hp/ap.
    Spark charge works only on your turn,so you cant use it with auras/static aura.
    Amplify just feels better,especialy when it stacks.
    I think it would be fair to remove ap or hp cost(or both) of spark charge.

4. Static aura vs deafening aura
    Both cost 8 nora.
    Deafening aura has 1 extra range,1 more damage,and gives distracted.
    That costing doesnt make sense.

5. Cyclops stormcaller has aid defense on base,which only works on cyclops.Outside cyclops this ability is an sandbag.Place it on upgrades.

6. Hyaenid breaker has static aura(1-2 range) on base and cackle(1-2) as the only upgrade.However his attack range is 4-5.He is a ranged champion with abilites for melee.

7. Can moga spark lose ghernbound like cavrenkeeper?He is great in lighting bg but there are no ghern for lighting bg.

8. Barbarian bolt is decent but too expensive.Removing wind aura and immunity: electricity would help his cost,or replace it with storm acolyte.

9. Spark crone is too expensive for what it provides.It has too many abilities and needs to lose some weight.

Vorian likes this.
  6. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi

Static Aura is currently be 4 nora (poxbase is outdated).

~

I will consider some of the others.

Netherzen likes this.
  7. Netherzen

Netherzen I need me some PIE!

Ah,thats fine then.

8. Ifem21

Ifem21 The King of Potatoes

Spark Crime problemas is Accolyte that is sandbagging her, even in full Elec BG.

9. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

Damn right it does.

Netherzen and Lushiris like this.
  10. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

Anthropomancer still has no upgrade choices -- is this intentional?

11. badgerale

badgerale Warchief of Wrath

Predictive text or Freudian slip?

12. Vorian

Vorian I need me some PIE!

Can you please implement some of these changes because Konung cant even beat ommon leaguers with lightning atm. The spark crone, static bracelet and spark charge changes would be the best. There dont seem to be any op champs atm.

Last edited: Oct 11, 2015
  13. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

Bone Mason costs 8/12 nora.

14. themacca

themacca Master of Challenges

does elsari mason need cost reductions though?

15. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

Yes. He's already bagged with Mason, and his stat line is junk. Getting buffs to him would be nice and all, but I'd really rather not see this ability cost 8 nora; it's incredibly weak.

16. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

Reduce the cost of Mason or make it the same range as heal champion.

17. Ifem21

Ifem21 The King of Potatoes

Autocorrect (since english is not my common language).

18. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

Eretat Guardian feels incredibly efficient for his price. Does this have more to do with my deck compositions favoring melee because of FW, or do other people have a similar experience?

Tweek516, Netherzen and doubtofbuddha like this.
  19. doubtofbuddha

doubtofbuddha I need me some PIE!

I have had a similar experience. It doesnt get that much easier with more ranged attackers.

20. Bellagion

Bellagion I need me some PIE!

Void Shield seems kinda bonkers in SL, tbh. The faction bonus +stacking resistances gives really great value.

Netherzen and doubtofbuddha like this.