Discussion: Visions of Amareth Final Preview

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Senshu, Nov 13, 2015.

1. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

2. DarkJello

DarkJello I need me some PIE!

3. OriginalG1

OriginalG1 I need me some PIE!

yay. even more skywing rumbler abuse to fallow with the release of Sonicbolt. good thing dragons have immortality.

DarkJello likes this.
  4. super71

super71 I need me some PIE!

... I hope your trolling because their is one.

5. Kampel

Kampel I need me some PIE!

Damn, you keep bettering yourself with the arts

6. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

zeventrech is 125 nora and revere zevetrech is 10 nora. I hope eventually ridiculous stuff like this that exist throughout the game will be addressed and resolved.

7. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi

I hope to create more variations in champion design and for different playstyles and preferences. So expect to see more off the wall stuff like Zeventrech.

Woffleet, Ifem21, Tweek516 and 4 others like this.
  8. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

zeventrech needs a cost reduction(or a buff so that he is worth his cost) and so do most reveres

9. 15Deadmen

15Deadmen The King of Potatoes

I want a demi god/god that's 200 nora, but make it worth it.

10. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

i think we should try to get the runes we already have decently balanced before releasing 200 nora cost ones... half the runes in the game we already have either suck or are too strong.

11. DarkJello

DarkJello I need me some PIE!

Fantastic!!! The other half of the runes are balanced. Great joRb DOGz. Continue to focus on the expansion por favor. Gracias to el max.

12. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

that was a very generous estimate. in reality the numbers are probably worse. its very frustrating when nearly all of your favorite themes are terrible, lol. zeventrech is really 125 freaking nora, man hes bad... who the heck costed zeventrech, i cant even believe my eyes.

cyclops are so bad, it makes me physically sick playing them.

Last edited: Nov 14, 2015
  13. profhulk

profhulk Forum Royalty

Nice optimism. It is the better way to look at the situation. At least we have half the runes working. After reading most of Mark's comments put him back on ignore after I am finished with this thread. Mark your giving the forum cancer stop posting.

DarkJello likes this.
  14. Faust

Faust Devotee of the Blood Owl

Draksars tell us something about Draksars !!

1 new Drakie or 2 ?

Any Drakie Spells EQ's ?

SHOW US THE DRAKSAR !!!!!!!

15. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

draksars need a rework or buffs on a ton of different runes. New draksars are pretty much a waste atm considering how bad the theme is.

16. chickenpox2

chickenpox2 I need me some PIE!

WE FINALLY GET A MALE DE/NEFARI
    OMG THE HYPE IS REAL
    seriously though need more male nefaris poor DE monk/greifbearer/osarius has been alone for ages

DarkJello likes this.
  17. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

there are plenty of male nefaris, most of them are just bad and therefore not played. demon elves are pretty weak and nearly every new demon elf including the informant is underpowered.

18. badgerale

badgerale Warchief of Wrath

I really like the informant but i think he could be tweaked by making his declare vengeance ability better - maybe losing the AP cost to activate.

19. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

i dont know why they lowered his def or why his damage is so low. Also I dont think declare vengeance should reveal him from stealth and id be nice if they could squeeze in another useful ability to get him around 70-75 nora.

20. badgerale

badgerale Warchief of Wrath

Because damage and def costs Nora and it isn't needed for his role?

Anyway I think he works pretty well as a stealthed relocater, he's not a power rune but is a useful option when deck building.

DarkJello likes this.