Cactuar Crate - Visions of Amareth Edition

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Sokolov, Nov 22, 2015.

1. themacca

themacca Master of Challenges

thats part of the implementation and im pretty sure the main reason for it in the first place

2. Bondman007

Bondman007 I need me some PIE!

I highly suggest you nerf stormreader and whirling quarry...both are way over the top....just make 'em unplayable like all the other nerfs and we'll call it a day...
    As of now, everyone is jumping on the broken SP bandwagon...stop this please...kthx

3. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

whirling quarry isnt that bad, almost perfect actually.

4. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

deafening aura needs a 3-4 nora cost reduction.

5. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

Counter vote. I think Deafening Aura is incredibly strong, and needs no cost reduction or buff.

attio26, mortal ix, Ifem21 and 9 others like this.
  6. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

its weaker than regular aura 3 yet cost twice as much. deafening aura is pretty weak unless its on a fascinate champ.(snogvie)

7. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

It costs 8 nora.

8. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

i think itd be better at 4 or 5. aura 3 is 6 nora and much more reliable damage. deafening aura will deal 3-6 dmg per round on average if any at all. aura 3 deals 6 every round consistently.

9. Xirone

Xirone I need me some PIE!

#isidewithkalasle

mortal ix, Ifem21, themacca and 2 others like this.
  10. Anima26

Anima26 I need me some PIE!

Do you have any future plans regarding Distichous champs Sok? The abilities feel random and weird to me. I dont like it on Corrupted Overlord or my Skybreak Dragon.

Just no.

11. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi

Wasn't planning on it, no, other than some cost evaluations perhaps.

12. Anima26

Anima26 I need me some PIE!

Are they meant to encourage split decks or are they more meant to be versatile, and able to be played in two different factions or two different decks? If its the latter then the idea is cool at least.

13. bittercold

bittercold The King of Potatoes

Petition to have stitched magician switched from the arise rotation, or remove that 3rd summon chance all together.

14. Tweek516

Tweek516 I need me some PIE!

Not defending his view (I think he's completely wrong and being his usual self), but I think you may have misunderstood (or perhaps I have) - he was saying it would be better costed if it was 4 or 5 nora, not that the ability itself would be better.

15. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

every normal aura ability is better/more efficient than deafening aura(and static aura) not sure what you aren't getting about that.

16. Pattn199

Pattn199 I need me some PIE!

Perhaps you just dont know how to play with it. Deafening aura is really good and 8 Nora is fine for it
    It does not need a buff

Ifem21, Anima26, Tweek516 and 2 others like this.
  17. Iskandak

Iskandak The King of Potatoes

Equip: Desert brew and Equip: St Semmirs brew are costed the same while desert brew and Blacklabel/Desert brew are 10 nora diff.
    I understand why they are costed the same, but its inconsistent.

18. avichaif

avichaif Devotee of the Blood Owl

Carouse give u equipment that cost 20 or 30 nora it cost 5 nora with ap cost 1 and cd 2
    Weapon Forger give u equipment that cost 20 or 25 or 35 nora it cost 25 nora with ap cost 3 and cd 5
    is that wrong or is it just me?

19. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

carouse and weapon forge are both fine.

20. avichaif

avichaif Devotee of the Blood Owl

how u can say that weapon forge cost *5 from carouse
    or when Mystic Forge cost only 5 more nora?