Cactuar Crate - Visions of Amareth Edition

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Sokolov, Nov 22, 2015.

1. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

sure, right after they buff witches, revert all non champion nerfs theyve made to fw in the past year, and buff the rest of the lacking fw themes.

2. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

Just a friendly reminder that Titans are still x2.

doubtofbuddha likes this.
  3. 15Deadmen

15Deadmen The King of Potatoes

PLEASEEE DONT, FW dont like to collect their own globes manually. Unless you're playing worms.

4. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

the void shield change is a really bad idea, it currently works as a counter to very strong low damage abilities such as dmg shields, auras, and especially dot.

Ifem21 and doubtofbuddha like this.
  5. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

players are not spamming titans 2x and it wouldnt be very beneficial to do so regardless. you can only have 1 of each deployed at a time any, this really isnt a big deal.

6. doubtofbuddha

doubtofbuddha I need me some PIE!

Yeah, I don't really see a point to the Void Shield change. It is not like dot is weak.

7. Ifem21

Ifem21 The King of Potatoes

Void Shield need to stay without changes.

8. Sirius

Sirius I need me some PIE!

I disagree. Void Shield is fairly strong currently and the way it accumulates resistances really fast from DoTs is a bit ridiculous imo.
    It can get particularily difficult to face when multiple Void Shield units work together in the same battlegroup, as is the case with the Psychic/Firk theme. That theme accumulates resistances to everything on the board while it itself can afford to just stick to one ampable damage type most of the time (Psychic damage is rarely resisted, mostly Psychic mirror matches and Protection spell). That's a nasty kind of pressure to be putting on an opponent.

The new version (with the "4 or more damage") still provides resistances from DoTs, you just won't be getting to rank 3s from 1 DoT poke.

Last edited: Dec 7, 2015
  9. doubtofbuddha

doubtofbuddha I need me some PIE!

Also, could we take a look at the relative cost differences of dots with effects vs. those without effects? aka Disease, Poison, and Acid vs. the others.

10. Ifem21

Ifem21 The King of Potatoes

Or give the others some effect too.

11. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

Void Shield is good because it's cheap and versatile % DR. It incredibly rewards healing, especially punishes incremental damage and monolithic damage types, and still scales well against even versatile options and high single-shot damage. It's real good!

12. Thbigchief

Thbigchief I need me some PIE!

- Rend needs to deal an extra point of damage or drain 1 ap per tick or cost less

13. Sirius

Sirius I need me some PIE!

It's currently one of the best if not THE best defensive ability (it gets trickier to judge in 1v1 scenarios).

14. themacca

themacca Master of Challenges

Sapping Armor

15. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

it was never the best, it was very good before its nora cost went up.

16. Iskandak

Iskandak The King of Potatoes

can these equips be changed?
    Tactical manual - Can this be changed to 12 health from 15 or even just back to 10?
    St Semmirs Brew - Cost to 20 from 30 (leave the brewmaiden's equip: brew at 15 because of it's spreadability, the brews and brewmaiden are inconsistent anyways)

17. IMAGIRL

IMAGIRL Forum Royalty

Can Dune Maticore lose it's dmg and gain +1 def instead? I mean, it's not like he's using it.

18. themacca

Spot cleanse+violent for 20 nora. I'll pass

19. Iskandak

Iskandak The King of Potatoes

true 25 nora?

20. themacca

Thats still a dirt cheap spot cleanse. 30 nora is perfectly reasonable.

Ballballer likes this.