AP denial draks

Discussion in 'Sundered Lands' started by fattyy2k, Nov 9, 2015.

1. CodyW

CodyW Well-Known Member

Also transfusion is almost an auto x2, as long as you are running Flagellum. Think about it, you move up to a unit that has 4 ap held, with any unit, you only have 4 ap left, you use transfusion on the enemy unit, now not only can you double hit, but your flagellums also gain 4 ap, possibly allowing another hit. Either way you are creating 8 free ap (4 if only one flagellum is out) makong is a 16 ap swing, off of a 30 nora spell. -4 to the defending player, +12 to the attacking player. I've used this on multiple occasions and transfusion basically acts as 3 quickens in so many cases.

2. fattyy2k

fattyy2k I need me some PIE!

I can't justify the slot for 2 transfusions but definitely at least one.

IMAGIRL likes this.
  3. IMAGIRL

IMAGIRL Forum Royalty

Ok, so update on Vex Core Pram. I've been derping for an unreasonable amount of time. Realized a few days ago that I can use it on my champs, and they won't take damage. The target only takes damage if it is an enemy unit. An since the Defense is only removed for 1 turn, you've nothing to fear about using it on your champs. This spell has been stupidly effective with Sandstalker Lords in my Sand bg, as well as with a few other champs namely Centurion. Fight in Formation make it even easier if your able to plan a few rounds ahead.

Been running it as a 1x auto recently, and it's not failed me. I suggest you put a little more effort into this rune if your able. It'll pay off.

4. M4DD4WG

M4DD4WG Well-Known Member

Does anyone have Gutsa's List?

5. IMAGIRL

IMAGIRL Forum Royalty

Simply asking him helps. @Gutsa

6. Alakhami

Alakhami I need me some PIE!

[​IMG]

7. M4DD4WG

M4DD4WG Well-Known Member