AP denial draks

Discussion in 'Sundered Lands' started by fattyy2k, Nov 9, 2015.

1. fattyy2k

fattyy2k I need me some PIE!

Ok so ap denial draks. I wanna build em. What do I need besides hunchbacks :p

2. DrSteve

DrSteve I need me some PIE!

whipdude, indignance, maybe draksar interrogator. Could also think about going outside of draksar for other champs like the sl doomy.

But wink wink you should wait until the expansion, might get some new toys.

Goyo likes this.
  3. Anima26

Anima26 I need me some PIE!

Yeah Hunchbacks, Flagellums and Indigthing. Gunner, Torien, Hunter and Interrogator have some AP denial. Battle Fatigue, Planar Dissonance and Transfusion work with Terminus. And Thunder gives Cull to Gun dudes (Gunner, Patrol and Legionnaire)

4. Karamasov

Karamasov Lord of SL & Master of Challenges

Skywing Eminent can be run w Cull.

5. themacca

themacca Master of Challenges

Constrcitor has punishing aura

6. Faust

Faust Devotee of the Blood Owl

7. Anima26

I like that youre running Vinny and Val, do u run Disciple of Scale btw on Ravenspeaker? My deck is fairly similar to yours tbh with some changes mainly due to preference.

Ive only just noticed that Constrictor has an Aura, Draksar have an Aura champ, albeit Aura rank 2 and its physcial but still. If she had a different Aura that wasnt Phsycial id run her or if she got Aura rank 3 it would push her into my decks, shes solid at her nora cost.

8. Karamasov

Karamasov Lord of SL & Master of Challenges

A reason why you don't run Transfusion?

9. Faust

Faust Devotee of the Blood Owl

lack of spell spots

10. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

draksar, no matter how you play them, suck. lol.

11. fattyy2k

I just might :)

12. fattyy2k

Ok so ap denial Draks, what's looking like a solid BG with new runes? I am about to start forging runes so I would like to know what's good? Also I am willing to trade some new runes for certain runes I am looking for

Gnomes likes this.
  13. Anima26

Flash Blade is definitely worth a slot or two. Range, Punish, potential Violent or Blind. Ponderous Blows. 65ish nora. Good damage. Yes please. Can even take Logistics in full Draksar if u want a 3-6 range champ with Punish.

14. fattyy2k

Any help and suggestions welcome. here is what i am trying:
    2x Flashblade, punish/logistics
    2x gunner , regen1/shot3
    2x hunchback , tough1/stun
    2x interrogator , punish/regen1
    1x hunter , surge/regen2
    1x lord , commander/bulwark
    2x persuers , leap3/trap3
    2x Flagellums , punish/tormented
    Torian , punish/regen3
    2x temple guard , regen3/(can't decide between defender or battle master)

Acid storm
    Battle fatigue
    DB
    Firestorm
    Magnetism
    Purge
    Quicken
    Transfusion

Banner
    Hive

2 indignation
    1 thunder (for gunners)

Anima26 and Gnomes like this.
  15. fattyy2k

I took out 1 interrogator and 1 temple guard in favor of the doom drak and planar dissonance.

I am finding this BG to be a much different playstyle then I am used to. Seriously any help would be awesome as far as playstyle tip or BG tricks. I have been figuring out a lot of the flagellum tricks. Looking though Draks that punish ap gain

Trying out anti-magic field

Last edited: Nov 20, 2015
  16. fattyy2k

So fav combo so far, hunchback with interrogator. Run rebuke and whip them to death lol

Anima26 likes this.
  17. fattyy2k

Switched the temple guard to defender. Running battle master(?) on the doom drak. Added the second interrogator back. Removed one persuer. Changed the Flashblades to blind primarily for Nora. Have been have a Nora gen issue (I could just suck which is likely). Added planar dissonance due to getting stomped by a tele BG. Added scouring jasper. Swapped purge for staff. Took out thunder.

I think I am being too aggressive. I might slot a cancel magic in. As FW loss of life spells really hurt me. Have yet to use battle fatigue, again probably due to my inexperience. This seems to be a very unforgiving bg

18. Anima26

Probably just a number of unfamiliarities such as Battle Fatigue, different playstyle to normal stacking buffs Draksar, a number of newer runes in there like Flashblade, Pursuer and such. Just keep trying it out. PD is solid include, plenty of tele and minos and other shiz.

19. fattyy2k

It's was minos an some KF deck that caused me to do it

Anima26 likes this.
  20. Bondman007

Bondman007 I need me some PIE!

Can't believe no one has mentioned drought...safer than battle fatigue and is spot aoe punish...