How in the world is the stealth relic bug still NOT fixed?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by BurnPyro, Jan 13, 2016.

1. Sealer0

Sealer0 I need me some PIE!

Might still be an issue with relic destroying abillites/spells and not relics per se.

2. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

reclaim confirmed to be buggy with mines from mine field as well

@Sokolov @Senshu

3. WhatTheHex

WhatTheHex The King of Potatoes

Can't you guys slightly change to code of reclaim and other relic destroying effects to when a stealthed relic is affected that it loses stealth first and then proceeds to be under the effect of the actual ability/spell ? That would solve the problem right away, given you still have your buggy code, it's still a good temporary solution.

4. Senshu

Senshu Administrator Octopi

I assume you mean the ability Reclaim Relic not the spell Reclaim. To clarify "buggy" are you having this problem when the owner of the stealthed relic uses Reclaim Relic or when the enemy detects the relic and uses Reclaim Relic? Just trying to narrow down the situation where this occurs.

5. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

Yeah the ability reclaim.

The situation was this:

He cast mine field (SL spell) and used his Treasure Hunter (IS champ) to reclaim the Proximity Mine that the mine field spell had spawned. The mine he reclaimed was then untargettable and blocking the space it was on.

6. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi

Yea, the Mines are an issue, I have confirmed it myself and already added it to the system, @Senshu

7. Baskitkase

Baskitkase Forum Royalty

Also, the free coffee requires a 50 cent donation.

8. Alakhami

Alakhami I need me some PIE!

If it helps in any way -- the summoned relic from Trapper makes you get a refund with market from Salaman Appraiser.