Cactuar Crate - Visions of Amareth Edition

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Sokolov, Nov 22, 2015.

1. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi

It is actually 3 turns. But will be fixed to 6 either way.

2. avichaif

avichaif Devotee of the Blood Owl

why Mark of Al'Mara cost 4 and Brand cost 7?

3. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

Brand should be deleted from the game, it's always been a shitty ability.

4. avichaif

avichaif Devotee of the Blood Owl

buff Veilwalker

5. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

Tariff/soften > Brand

6. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

bad game design, brand should be applied on attack or should be changed to mark of al'mara, or reworked.

7. themacca

themacca Master of Challenges

That is literally exactly what mark of al'mara does.

@Sokolov change brand back to be 5 damage per ability activation, and seperate it from the brand of mark of al'mara?

8. Netherzen

Netherzen I need me some PIE!

Aurora investigator and inspector are seriously undercosted.

doubtofbuddha likes this.
  9. Alakhami

Alakhami I need me some PIE!

How so? What abillity/abillities specifically make them undercosted?

10. Netherzen

Aurora Inspector has good stats and deflect/magic beam/discovery for 72 nora.Its just too cheap for how much impact and sheer stats it provides.
    Aurora Investigor ap gen from aurora investigations is very good which extends the already huge threat range KF has duo to range and speed.In addition to her amazing ability she is a solid ranged champion,grant aura offsets her low damage.

11. Alakhami

Dude, you didn't tell me anything new. All abillities have an equal cost on different champions, the only unique abillity he has is Discovery. You think his set of abillities is too good or can you specifically tell me what exactly is undercosted about him?

12. Alakhami

11 damage is low? lol

13. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

Shield/Deflect/Alt range means that Inspector is a fiendishly good duelist.

doubtofbuddha likes this.
  14. Netherzen

I already explained,the combination of strong abilities and good stats for only 72 nora.

15. doubtofbuddha

doubtofbuddha I need me some PIE!

Yes. Very difficult to defeat 1v1. I remember right after the salaman revamp (which was about the same time that inspector came out) I actually quickly stopped playing them because I realized that I lacked the ability to crack that particular nut.

16. Alakhami

do you understand that a champions cost is not just a number that someone comes up with? Every abillity and stat has it's nora costed according to the formula. What specifically do you find undercosted in him?

17. Sealer0

Sealer0 I need me some PIE!

He is not undercosted, more like too efficient.

18. Thbigchief

Thbigchief I need me some PIE!

- I can help this discussion.... pretend this unit is in Ironfist. (5 seconds)..... .... ... .. . Efficient as "F" confirmed

Sealer0 likes this.
  19. Ssharsted

Ssharsted Member

I'm not sure if this has been discussed previously in this thread, but can "holy armaments" get the same 5 range clause as many of the other passive boosts are getting?
    That extra ap alone really makes the ability very strong, so I would also consider losing the +2 damage.

20. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

Just saying changing one arnament ability would also result in the others getting nerfed.