LE Sheoul Demon = Lucifer/Satan

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Alakhami, Feb 25, 2016.

1. Alakhami

Alakhami I need me some PIE!

Pretty please?

SaintKiwi and Tweek516 like this.
  2. Lushiris

Lushiris I need me some PIE!

10 years of creative lore just to put the bible in the game?

3. Alakhami

Okay, to make christians happy we can make Forest Giant Jesus.

DarkJello and Morfeas like this.
  4. themacca

themacca Master of Challenges

I would like a sheould demon similar to this though.

[​IMG]

I know this was originally meant to be maxxarek but we have a cooler maxx now so let's do this.

Alakhami likes this.
  5. Lushiris

Minnmarek, the depressed young brother.

6. Vorian

Vorian I need me some PIE!

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/vida_alien/alien_intergalacticpolitics.htm

"Apparently, the Orvontan Elders agreed with the Andromedan Elders, that all individual members of the Orvonta Galaxy should receive physical implants to keep them in the New Galactic Order through being plugged into the grand all-controlling computer on Tyrantor. At the same time, the psychic development of the Andromedans was apparently only partially received, for the Andromedan agenda was that they were the superior races, the more advanced galaxy due to technology.

Sixthly, and the Star Wars movie series actually reflects all this, the native races of Orvonta, the Milky Way, went into general rebellion against the Tyrantor Empire half a million years ago. They removed their implants and began to fight wars in space against the forces of the Empire and Andromeda. The Reptilians were natural leaders and instigators of this rebellion, and their main heroes are the beings called Lucifer and Satan in the Bible. The Rebellion was about psychic or spiritual development overcoming technological dehumanization in general.

At any rate, 500,000 years ago, approximately, the Rebellion moved in a Death Star and pulverized Maldek, killing millions of supervisory Aryans of Andromeda. This was a grievous, horrendous loss for the Aryans, but they would have a kind of revenge later when they sank Atlantis on the Earth, also killing millions of mostly Orvontan Red Hybrids, Atlans, who to this day we call "Red Men" (our Amerindians).

Seventhly, the Rebellion was successful and the new Space Confederation dismantled the all-ruling computer on Tyrantor and killed the Emperor and his associates there. At the same time, a local computer of this kind has still continued to operate on six planets within the near-Earth region of space where six colonies of Aryan Andromedans still have their adopted planets. One of these apparently is the artificial planetoid moon called Acart that orbits Saturn, replacing the Maldekians who were blown away 500,000 years ago.

The old disgruntled Reptilian Ruler of the Earth(Satan, Set-An, or Sanat Kumara) visited Adam and Eve and initiated them in Yoga, raising their Kundalini (Serpent Power) and enlightening their consciousness and blowing their minds with explanations of the real state of affairs with them. He thus despoiled them and their children in the Garden of Eden as innocent breeders."

Go Satan the Reptilian King! He destroyed tyranitor which was a device used to control the Milky Way through implants.

Last edited: Feb 26, 2016
    OriginalG1 and Thbigchief like this.
  7. mortal ix

mortal ix I need me some PIE!

Make four demon princes in addition to maxxarek, if you control all five for a round you win the game. Each costs 100+ nora and are independently strong, but high cost and maybe a knock to health would make it a fun and balanced new mechanic to the game. Additional wincons have a tendency to diversify and bring new colour to an old game :) just my two cents

Edit: the only thing they need to have in common is that they are stationary.

8. Alakhami

[​IMG]

mortal ix and IMAGIRL like this.
  9. themacca

themacca Master of Challenges

absolutely not

IMAGIRL likes this.
  10. Alakhami

In all honesty though, if they were restricted to UD only, it could offer some interesting late game, depending of course on how efficient the champs will be outside of their auto-win abillity. I could see though how on some maps that combo would be auto-win.

Last edited: Feb 26, 2016
  11. Lushiris

So, 5 super strong champions that you don't even need to attack with...

12. mortal ix

mortal ix I need me some PIE!

Its just an idea, every card game has one. You either get an insane monster or you win the game literally. Its 5 champions that will have a hard time to influence the board while you build up for your wincon, keeping champions alive is not exactly easy. Anyway it was just a thought

13. IMAGIRL

IMAGIRL Forum Royalty

[​IMG]

Yes, definitely more Lucifer. Preferably shirtless... pant-less...

*Swoons

SaintKiwi likes this.
  14. Alakhami

is it worth watching?

15. IMAGIRL

IMAGIRL Forum Royalty

Definitely.

SaintKiwi likes this.
  16. SaintKiwi

SaintKiwi I need me some PIE!

I like you.

IMAGIRL likes this.
  17. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

I would like to see fire eater changed to an upgrade for sheoul demon and most other champs with the ability.

SaintKiwi likes this.
  18. IMAGIRL

IMAGIRL Forum Royalty

I like you as well. <3

19. Vote Kanye 2020

Vote Kanye 2020 Better-Known Member

Isn't Maxxarek basically Satan?

20. Lushiris

The lore on demons did not start with the bible.

Vorian likes this.