Terrorist Attacks in Belgium: Europe United?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by DarkJello, Mar 18, 2016.

1. negatorxx

negatorxx I need me some PIE!

Really? how often do people drive by shouting the N word? like, literally when was the last time you ever had an issue?

the rest? i cant imagine someone as mouthy and opinionated as you EVER having an issue with authority....

2. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

doesnt matter how often, wtf type of stupid question is that? It shouldnt happen at all, its only happened to me in texas.
    your opinion of being mouthy/opinionated= ok for police to be racist? you dont seem very bright dude... Idk about you but im not dumb enough to purposely be disrespectful for no reason when dealing with the police.(or really anybody else) Yeah you can attempt to press charges or sue them when they abuse their powers but they are rarely held responsible(even less so in red states) and it would be stupid to try your luck. American police behave like a branch of the millitary, criminal justice needs a ton of reforms and the millitary should not be the preferred background for a police officer, we dont need an army of trained killers policing civilian communities they have little to no ties to... Millitary and policing are 2 very different jobs but have been merged in this country. In 1 you are supposed to take lives, in the other your supposed to protect them.(something that american police dont get, a big part of this is racism. people up top in law enforcement and criminal justice, who make the rules, dont value minorities lives.)

Police in the united states are trigger happy, especially in minority communities. The police are supposed to exist to protect and serve the communities they work in, instead they shoot first and try to throw everybody in jail for profit.(that's how the criminal justice system and prison industrial complex makes money)

Last edited: Mar 24, 2016
  3. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

DarkJello likes this.
  4. newsbuff

newsbuff Forum Royalty

blacks raised to believe whites are all racist will confirm this bias, either by cherry picking instances of actual racism (and forgetting the countless whites who aren't racist) or by misperceiving as racism just people being d|cks or inconsiderate.

DarkJello likes this.
  5. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

when the police target you just because of your appearance/color or you are called a racial slur that's not being inconsiderate, that's being racist. Nobody said all whites are racist, but enough of them are for this type of stuff to continue to happen all the time. Why? I have no idea, ask them. When good white people do nothing or dont care the racist do what they want, that happens alot.

I wasnt raised to believe this, I've experienced it and learned about it myself. All whites definitely arent racist(only a small but big enough percentage, especially among the older men who happen to be very involved at the top of the criminal justice system and politics) but for some reason racism is still apart of white american culture in many different forms. It also depends on what you mean by racist, there are many different forms.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/03/23/polit...chard-nixon-drug-war-blacks-hippie/index.html

stuff like this continues to happen to this day, why? I dont know, ask the people involved.

6. Ohmin

Ohmin Forum Royalty

I dunno, why do stuff like the "Knockout Game" still happen? I mean, I could maybe understand if they targetted actual criminals and oppressors, but random white people that have never done them any harm? Firk that.

Small subfactions of racists are a part of every ethnicity. Again, this isn't a "White" problem. It's a Human problem... and it's one that will take time to fully resolve (if ever). Saying "it should never happen" is all well and good, but it does absolutely nothing to address the issue (mostly ignorance, also sometimes fear, avarice, and so on).

Don't expect racism to be eradicated so easily, even just in the US. But celebrate that in most/(all?) areas of the US, it's been on the decline. Albeit not as fast as you or I might prefer.

(Though some do stoke other forms racism in it's place. Anti-White, Anti-"Muslim" [seriously, not a race people... *sigh*], etc., but hopefully this will mostly get head off at the pass, so to speak. Hopefully.)

BurnPyro and DarkJello like this.
  7. negatorxx

negatorxx I need me some PIE!

your bias is showing. I mean, you made the problem as bright as day. being "mouthy/opinionated" does not make it ok to be racist, but being mouthy/opinionated will get you undue attention, which you in turn seem to think is racisim.

8. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

wtf country are you from? lol.
    that's not how it works in america(or at least not how its supposed to)

Also in real life I am very quite and reserved. I dont really like talk much unless its important and I respect everyone unless they disrespect me.

9. DarkJello

DarkJello I need me some PIE!

Obviously u did not read or did not comprehend what I linked for you.

U gots to study up man.

10. DarkJello

This video is going viral:

1). Why are the vast majority of migrants fighting age men?

2). Why aren't more neighboring M.E. nations helping out?

3). Why aren't we choosing to help a LOT more folks over there instead of helping a MUCH smaller number inside the west?

4). Islamic terrorists have openly bragged about exploiting the very crisis they helped create. Why should I disbelieve them after yet another round of attacks?

5). Islam has invaded via migration many times before. Why do folks believe this is a benign migration?

6). I see a snake. Why do you see a bunny wabbit?

Last edited: Mar 25, 2016
  11. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

I mean, a lot of this stuff seems hard to verify and would cost a lot of time/energy.

Previous convictions etc could be tracked I guess. It seems hard to get a good enough filter in place somehow.

Ohmin likes this.
  12. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

@DarkJello
    I found one of your muslim friends,
    It must be awful for someone to insinuate that while you yourself are good the majority of those who are/look like you are bad :(

13. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

because those are the people that the fighting parties would target or conscript to force them to fight or maim them so they will be unable to take up arms against them and also because they are most likely to survive a dangerous journey ?

because like you they like their money more than their decency.

you think this isn't being tried?

you don't you idiot but the people responsible for the attacks mostly didn't come trough the refugee route. you are somehow harboring the belief that one has to disbelieve what they claim in order to let refugees seek refuge instead of believing they may try it and working to secure the route against it.

you must be horrible at town of Salem, playing right into the hands of your opponents.

hostile words there, "invasion" ? what makes it so, how is christianity diffirent? are you saying the persecution of christian minorities in south east asian countries is justified?

this isn't an argument, this is at worst calling all muslims snakes. I look at you and I see a racist anarcho-capitalist, when you look at you why do you see a decent person?

14. DarkJello

TONS of personal attacks and VERY poor logic. Neither is effective against me. I strongly recommend you dig further into my questions. Seek answers.

DarkJello said:
    6). I see a snake. Why do you see a bunny wabbit?

Geressen's reply:
    this isn't an argument, this is at worst calling all muslims snakes. I look at you and I see a racist anarcho-capitalist, when you look at you why do you see a decent person?

It is my conclusion, based on 1000s of years of history AND 100s of recent events in Europe.

I know this is painful for you to discuss, but why does Islam produce so many more radicals than the Mennonite faith or the Buddhist faith or the Jehovah Witness faith or the Hindu faith? The fact that many scores of millions of Muslims are fantastic human beings does NOT explain why Islam--gvt and religion merged into one--continues to so easily produce tyranny and terror.

Muslim is NOT a race, Geressen. I oppose any and all terrorists, of whatever alleged faith/ideology.

I am a libertarian with deep conservative roots. Free market capitalism is beyond nifty, IMO.

I don't murder innocent human beings in airports, and I don't want ANYONE else to do that either. Does that sufficiently clarify the difference between me and a terrorist?

newsbuff likes this.
  15. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

I prefer to give answers that use the same logic and level as the questions asked. anything more would mean it would take time and effort and I hate wasting time and effort.

the logic behind your questions is very poor, they are not effective against me, I strongly recommend you dig further into the issue to seek answers.

EDIT (wait are you taking me calling you an idiot as a personal attack? that's a culture diffirence and meant as a term of endearment you negative colon sitck nancy.)

16. DarkJello

6 Arrested in Brussels Police Operation After French Raids Foil Planned Terror Attack

March 24, 2016

http://abcnews.go.com/International/6-arrested-brussels-raid/story?id=37891812

New York City siblings killed in Brussels terror attacks

March 25, 2016

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/americans-killed-brussels-terror-attacks-article-1.2577290

Support for anti-Islam party Vlaams Belang surge on social networks

March 25, 2016

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ght-White-Power-group-DOUBLES-three-days.html

A Top ISIS Leader Killed in Airstrike, Pentagon Says

March 25, 2016

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/03/26/w...is-reported-killed-in-syria.html?src=twr&_r=0

17. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

no they where dutch
    looks like immigrants to me, don't worry trump will build a wall.

18. DarkJello

A person can be more than just American or Dutch or Mexican or Korean or...

The brother and sister were traveling back to New York City when the duo of rush-hour bombs went off. They were Dutch nationals, according to officials in the Netherlands, but both apparently had lived in the U.S. for some time.

Sascha's Facebook profile says she's from Vouliagmeni, Greece, but now lives in New York. Her brother's profile lists Manhattan as his home.

The wall is meant to stop drugs, and criminals, and illegal immigration. Sounds like these 2 people were legit. Nobody is recommending a wall to stop airplanes, btw.

19. newsbuff

newsbuff Forum Royalty

When has DJT ever said that his platform is to stop all immigration or deport legal immigrants? Where are you getting this nonsense from?

DarkJello likes this.
  20. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

Drugs don't smuggle themselves! PEOPLE KILL PEOPLE!