World of Warcraft

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by BurnPyro, May 21, 2016.

1. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

Anyone playing or played it?

Got bored while waiting for overwatch. Made an account. Running around doing stuff. It's alright.

2. Boozha

Boozha I need me some PIE!

If only it were cheaper. I miss raiding.

To totally derail this thread, which moron designed the boss fights of Metro: Last Light. What a wonderful way to not have fun for a long time.

3. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

this isn't the videogames thread also last light or last light redux? I 100%ed both versions ( and both versions of metro 2033)

also which boss fight? the shrimp? the rhino? the bear? the tank? Pavel?

I will help you, you pathetic excuse fer a gamer.

Last edited: May 21, 2016
  4. Boozha

They all weren't fun, but I currently quit out the bear. Which is the last boss, I think, if you don't count the last fight.

It's just such a waste of time - instead of sneaking around and throwing knives into people like I want to you have to dance around that stupid bear and shoot its back. Until your ammo is gone, and your throwing knives, and you sigh and hope to have a sufficiently high hitrate the next time that that stupid hunk of meat decides to die in time.

5. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

Heard dagda played blade and soul too.

What's your gripe with MMOs?

I mean, every bit of video game I play is time "wasted". I just wanna enjoy the time I waste. Which goes for most, if not all, the time I spend. Especially sleeping.

6. xezno

xezno I need me some PIE!

I just quit playing this a few months ago. It is what I had been playing in my free time since I left pox. Honestly it is boring as hell. Once you automate many commands, you just keep doing the same crap over and over. At first I was like WOW I built my own garrison and shipyard, then I realized, there is nothing more to really do besides raid the same raids over and over. Almost never any thought involved in any of it. It is basically free once you can generate a ton of gold to buy monthly tokens but I dont see myself ever going back.

Just play an idol game, WOW is just a big one of those now anyway.

7. Boozha

So you got mythic clear?

No you don't, you most certainly don't :p

8. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

shoot its back? you can just shoot his face and run backwards you know. also didn't answer last light or last light redux.

9. Boozha

Last Light. And just shooting its face doesn't kill it before my bullets run out.

10. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

military grade bullets or trash metro rounds?
    use mines and bombs like a boss and if you are pro use the trench knife/melee.

also if you are playing lower dificulty then everything does less dammage ( THIS NCLUDES YOU TO ENEMIES)

my favourite in metro 2033 ( not redux) was using the secondary fire on the throwing knives ( an equipable weapon in that game) to stab instakill enemies from behind. close second was throwing them. but it really sucks if you mess up a throw and hit a piece of equipment or a helmet. and it flies off with your knife without huting the enemy.

11. Boozha

Ranger Mode. Bombs don't hit because the f*ck charges too much and too quickly, mines might work, gonna try.

And no military rounds because I got a shotgun and a sniper.

12. DrSteve

DrSteve I need me some PIE!

Played Nostalrius before blizzard shut it down. I herd retail blows.

13. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

by sniper you do mean a silenced vsv with a scope so you can one shot people in the neck right?
    or do you mean a lolife pistol with rifle stock, expanded magazine, silencer and sight?
    how did you forget to sell the shotgun? you can find em everywhere and they are of little use.

as for the bombs... throw them slightly in front of you then run over them quickly and away before you blow yourself up. not the fire ones, throw those directlt at the bears face.

then when it is weakened and distracted by howlers, shoot the bear in the red stuff ( the back) for maximum effect.

seriously though... what happened to your hellsing/vsv that you are using a rifle and shotgun?

14. Boozha

It doesn't, you just need friends like you always did.

I mean a valve, I like that gun. And the automatic shotgun, not some shitty shambler. Because I like shotguns.

Did the first playthrough with Tihar, Hellsing and the best Kalash, wanted to try these this time.

15. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

a newer mmo would probably be better, the graphics look pretty bad.

16. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

My intense dislike for you grows with each post that shows just how much of a superficial kid you are.

17. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

seriously warcraft is pretty old and a newer mmo would probably be a better experience, warcraft is nothing like poxnora. There should be alot of similar games of higher quality.

18. newsbuff

newsbuff Forum Royalty

I have like 6x level 80 toons (maybe a few higher, only one 90 i think), but dont play anymore cuz 11 years of it was plenty enough

ill probably try the new expac for a couple weeks with some old friends maybe

19. newsbuff

newsbuff Forum Royalty

-pox nora player

PhdNiceGuy and Pattn199 like this.
  20. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

I loved Wildstar but engame content is only 2 raids so after reaching max level I quit. Think SWTOR is still going strong after the expansion and going ftp