Why do we have a top guild and top team rank ?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by rheinhart, Jun 13, 2016.

1. rheinhart

rheinhart I need me some PIE!

On the front of the page if it hasn't been even used in the past 6 months-year?Are their any plans for them?

Morfeas likes this.
  2. IMAGIRL

IMAGIRL Forum Royalty

*Clears throat.

Yodel-Ay-Ee-Oooo @Senshu

BurnPyro and Pattn199 like this.
  3. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

lol guild ranks

SPiEkY likes this.
  4. Senshu

Senshu Administrator Octopi

Hmm, that is odd that the team ranking. We have plans to completely update the website so some of theses out of date elements may go away or will be updated.

5. rheinhart

ah ok nice.Guild ranks may be relevant if the vita and ps4 brings more players burn *crosses fingers.Which I mentioned forever ago it be a good idea to go to sony for help with their ps4 base being so big.Now I have a reason to get a vita.

6. Gaedel

Gaedel I need me some PIE!

I don't think anybody else in my guild plays anymore. I might be the sole survivor! What are the current advantages of being in an active guild?

7. Atherhog

Atherhog I need me some PIE!

none. Just rule the one you're in with the iron fist of a tyrant... Who'll stop you?

8. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

NWO was just too good.

SPiEkY likes this.
  9. Ultima

Ultima I need me some PIE!

Picking up a vita solely for this reason too, and now I can finally play ratchet and clank again.

10. rheinhart

I just hope this game plays half decent on vite and or ps4 thats my worries as others have pointed out to guess all we can do is wait and see.The game has a hard enough time on a pc but I will have a postivie outlook and wait and see guess java wasn't good to run this game on to begin with from what others were saying.Ah see they are adding team player ranks now^^

Last edited: Jun 16, 2016
  11. Gaedel

Gaedel I need me some PIE!

It is possible, or even more than likely, with the recoding the game is more efficient. I've never had problems running this game on my PC or laptop, but then again they aren't pieces of junk either.

12. rheinhart

Well the freezing issue that the game does in single player has nothing to do with how powerful your pc is.It will fill the load "ball" all the way red and just stay their after so many games not any fixed amount of games.I've played Fallout 4 on my pc and moves pretty fluently so my pc ain't the issue.

13. Senshu

Just a heads up there was an error on the website that was causing the Top Teams to not be displayed. That has been fixed.

Gnomes likes this.
  14. rheinhart

ok thanx

15. Gnomes

Gnomes Forum Royalty

Its been like that for a really long time. I never said anything about it because i thought it was meant to be this way b/c people dont like 2v2. How oftain do you guys go on the actual pox website?

SPiEkY likes this.
  16. Senshu

It was just overlooked because relative to Solo there are far less Team players climbing up the leagues. Notice for the top 10 there are only 4 people listed.

17. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

i hope they start assigning icons primarily by rating again, kinda lame to be top 10 and basically have the same icon as every other active player in the game.

18. entropy222

entropy222 The King of Potatoes

Can't get enough 2v2 games to actually climb that high in the ranks

19. bambino

bambino I need me some PIE!

can we please have 2v2 practice mode again... I never understood the reason for removing this feature..
    considering my play can effect my partners ranking,, id like to be able to at least test some bgs for 2v2 ranked before I actually play ranked like I do with 1v1 matches..
    not to mention 4 friends who might wanna play some friendly/practice matches without having to hope we get put in the same game, as opposed to simply being able to choose to play together.

20. Senshu

The progression for both 2v2 and 1v1 will need some adjusting. Right now we are getting valuable information about player progression for tuning.
    This is something that is under consideration. One of the benefits of moving to a new game client means making changes to like this will become easier for us to make.

bambino likes this.