Holy Bane Shift why aren't we talking about Pokémon GO?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by BurnPyro, Jul 8, 2016.

1. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

Free af. Dont really need to spend on mircrotransactions.

No idea, too lazy to check.

No pvp other than gymbattles.

OriginalG1 likes this.
  2. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

Everyone downloads like a pirate. Easy google search tells you how.

3. RasielCZ

RasielCZ I need me some PIE!

Thought so, will I be able to keep my stuff after the global release when I want to go official?

4. RasielCZ

RasielCZ I need me some PIE!

Did anzone experience long loading time for this app? I downloaded it trough a mirror.
    I got a Niantic screen with a ballon, than the screeen went blank and stayed that way.

Edit: Disregard that, the thing does not work with Intel processors for some reason.
    Firk me.

Last edited: Jul 11, 2016
  5. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

I wouldn't trust a copy that isn't straight from the app store. There's already malware infected copies floating around.

6. Baskitkase

Baskitkase Forum Royalty

7. MikeLin

MikeLin I need me some PIE!

So last night it was soooooo laggy. And somehow I got this pretty creepy imo.
    Screenshot_20160711-000006.png

8. MikeLin

Friend has lower cp eevees then me and ended up with 1100+ vaporean and 1000+ flareon after powerups. Imma evolve mine later. Catch of the night are:
    519 Venomoth, 427 eevee, 415 pidgeotto, 412 oddish, 383 venonat, and other high eevees.

9. HiveLord

HiveLord I need me some PIE!

The game is a ton of fun when it isn't freezing.

They seriously need to get all these bugs freezing the game fixed ASAP.
    It isn't very fun having to constantly to force shutdown the game, it's actually starting to get really frustrating, especially after it locks up when catching a really cool monster.
    I imagine a lot of people are just gonna give it up if they don't get it fixed really freaking soon.

10. OriginalG1

OriginalG1 I need me some PIE!

11. Pedeguerra

Pedeguerra I need me some PIE!

12. SPiEkY

SPiEkY King of Jesters

At the moment, the game decides where and what the various landmarks are, not the players

13. Pedeguerra

Pedeguerra I need me some PIE!

Well, I kinda realised that, but it's still creepy as firk.
    I bet some innocent nerdy kid will eventually end up in the hood due to this, and guess what will happen.
    I mean, it's nice to actually encourage gamers to get out of the house once in a while, but there are a lot of stupid people out there and these kind of occurances will only get worse with time, I think.
    But what surprises me the most is how much of a phenomenon Pokemon still is.

SPiEkY likes this.
  14. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

If you're having a problem with using too much data, download your local data. Pokemon Go is built on the Google Maps API, so this will cut down the data you use by a significant margin.

PhdNiceGuy likes this.
  15. MikeLin

This is too dumb, 950~ jolteon cant beat a 900~seaking or a 788~ vaporeaon, so ****** dumb. Combine with lag for days, I quit.

16. SPiEkY

SPiEkY King of Jesters

sounds like you need some gitgud

Baskitkase likes this.
  17. Anotherblackman

Anotherblackman I need me some PIE!

This legit the reason why I picked it up... and excuse for the police.

18. SPiEkY

SPiEkY King of Jesters

Yeah, I'm right there with you. Suddenly, finding a new job doesn't seem so important, I gotta catch 'em all!

Qucas and Baskitkase like this.
  19. st3ck

st3ck I need me some PIE!

Man I love PoGo. Reality got a whole lot better now that I can go catch pokemon and talk with other trainers. 73/73 on the dex, haven't powered anything up yet, evolved a 1326 vaporeon, and about 8k xp from level 20.

But damn, now most of the 'mons are coming in at 300+ and being *****es about staying in excellent/great hits with razz berrys. Yet to see anything super awesome a' la dratini/starter evolutions/kabuto/lapras etc. Did find a magmar spawn and charmander spawn in town though.

Also a bar with a triple/pokestop gym thing going on. Pretty legit to suddenly be friends with everyone at a bar because of pokemon. Damn the valor/mystic rivalry is real though. The mystic folk seem to be the most vocal and proud about being mystic in my area though. I don't care, and once they see I don't care they give up trying to bully on me because I'm valor, also my mons are usually better than theirs too.

Can't wait til they release some kind of friends list/battle/trade system.

Or add something other than the same 5 damn pokemon at my house.

PhdNiceGuy likes this.
  20. Baskitkase

Baskitkase Forum Royalty

I have quit my job, sent my wife, 3 daughters and 2 sons to the curb, and will now become the Pokemon master that I've always known I could be!

Surely they understand why I must do this...