For everything that is holy, rework the god damn chop blocks

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by super71, Jul 11, 2016.

1. super71

super71 I need me some PIE!

Turn 2 my opponent dropped stitched dream eater with psychic jab, by turn 4 they dropped x2 chopping blocks. On my turn 5 my champ already had extremely low hp, the following turn another dream eater for the jab and the x2 chopping blocks. My next turn my champ was dead, this isn't fun game play at all. I'm being smacked the full distance of the map and have no way to even counter it unless I run seism champs, which not every faction has. Throw in a tome of hate and some bodyguard shenanigans and you got one hell of a fun game lemme tell you.

For the sake of this game eliminate stupid global damage shenanigans. You can either fix these things before the play station release or have the same player base we have now and another epic fail like the steam release. This is not fun game play and should have been banned years ago.

Last edited: Jul 11, 2016
  2. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

Play IS! We have Divine Dispersal!

JazzMan1221, IMAGIRL and Axeraiser like this.
  3. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

4. Burcho

Burcho I need me some PIE!

dreameater has 44 health, if you deployed something higher, both dreameaters would be hit for 10 LOL, next turn again...

Ballballer, JellyBerry, Qucas and 2 others like this.
  5. Ballballer

Ballballer Chief Antagonist

What do yall think about making chop blocks be 40 nora, do 10 lol damage, not stack, and have 25 hp?

JellyBerry and IronStylus like this.
  6. IronStylus

IronStylus I need me some PIE!

Funny as hell. Good I don't play the game anymore.

7. Bondman007

Bondman007 I need me some PIE!

Have to agree...hate 'em...they should be "chopped."

That's funny stuff....chopped...I can't dumb it down anymore than that people...

super71 likes this.
  8. super71

Sadly didn't draw something with higher hp, also did you notice that I said my champ already had low hp ? Unless I dropped a spell or something which still wouldn't t have been enough too make the dream eaters have lower hp.

9. Gaedel

Gaedel I need me some PIE!

I can see those chopping blocks really do a number on fairies.

10. super71

Their isn't many counters to chop blocks other than hit it or seism or maybe a spell if they didn't put it in their shrine zone in dmz for some reason.

Just not a fan of this kind of gameplay, on top of it being hard to counter it's in a faction where hp means nothing to fw. Multiple ways to cut hp in half, a spell to heal their champs and damage you, soulreave and similar abilities.

It's a style of gameplay that needs to be phased out and quick.

Last edited: Jul 12, 2016
  11. Nite2kill

Nite2kill I need me some PIE!

What type of build were you playing?

12. phdstax

phdstax Active Member

I think you should mute Super71 for a week for another nerf cry. Then, Chopping Blocks should be tied to champs with the skill Execute.

13. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

I actually sorta like this idea if they can tie it in with Execution Order.

14. Ballballer

And executioner got drop: chopping block!

Although the lol damage per block would probably need to go down to 4

IronStylus likes this.
  15. yobanchi

yobanchi I need me some PIE!

16. Phynixe

Phynixe I need me some PIE!

He said for all that is holy...when talking about an FW rune.. ha... Ha... No?

Vorian and super71 like this.
  17. Latviak

Latviak New Member

Chopping block on its own may be OP but you have to take the whole faction into consideration. In my opinion FW is very skill dependent faction in general and doesnt have real faction bonus.

Can we instead invent a way of filing balance complaints and putting them into separate forum section? No offense OP but you based nerf request on 1 example and then finished ruining your post with implications and emotional reasoning that translates into "do this, fix that because thats why the game is dying".

18. MikeLin

MikeLin I need me some PIE!

The f you talking about, all you need is 2x ED, 1x Xulos, 2x Polutted Matyr, and 2x Despoil(for all the mid font maps on this rotation) and you roll over everybody. Have nobody ever seen xulos dropping like 3 times in a game, or hell multiple Matyr drops on CD3 I believe.

super71 likes this.
  19. Latviak

Latviak New Member

This was and can be forever debated but i may have overshot a little .Seems like people that are at least 1% apart from each other on the learning curve are playing a different game so what do i know.

20. Ballballer

SP hardest faction ever