polymorph

Discussion in 'Rune Trading' started by MaruXV, Dec 15, 2016.

1. MaruXV

MaruXV Corgi Lord of FW

hi, if anyone has a spare polymorph, i have a couple spare aria the priestess for him/her. or cash. c'mon, everybody likes cash.

2. Pixyrus

Pixyrus Forum Royalty

3. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

0.o

MaruXV and SPiEkY like this.
  4. Vyrnell

Vyrnell I need me some PIE!

5. Pixyrus

Pixyrus Forum Royalty

6. JazzMan1221

JazzMan1221 Better-Known Member

7. Selesti

Selesti The King of Potatoes

Has it really become that rare now?

8. SPiEkY

SPiEkY King of Jesters

Most of them are on inactive accounts, so kinda.

9. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

80ish players online everything is considered an inactive account now a days

SPiEkY likes this.
  10. Queegon

Queegon I need me some PIE!

So a guy who wanted runes for free as a newbie from me actually has a polymorph. The greed is strong. And the guy who did get some is already trading them away. I'm disappointed.

SPiEkY likes this.
  11. Vyrnell

Vyrnell I need me some PIE!

I actually bid on two of your trades before I came to the forums and saw that you were aiming to give runes away exclusively to new players. Once I saw that, I stopped bidding, and I respect you for what you did. Though I own that I was opportunistic when I joined the bandwagon of bidding on your runes, I certainly meant to offend or take advantage of no one. I apologize that I made you feel exploited.

SPiEkY and Queegon like this.
  12. 4NIK8

4NIK8 I need me some PIE!

Don't feel bad about Queegon topic, alot of ppl with tons of LEs also bid on it. You should actually feel bad for Maru, since the dude is a relatively new player and just got ripped off... oh well.

13. MaruXV

MaruXV Corgi Lord of FW

i Know i HUGELY overbidded, but hey, i got a couple of aria in a byuingrush moment and i'm not even playing them, and nobody seems to want to give away polymorphs. How much would i have to pay to get poly. if paying cash? how much did I overpay in cash terms? I prefered not to take out more cash, and get rid of a rune insted. I'm here to play not to make profit ^^ i could even give away the other one too for a grimthir, soon or later, when i decide to complete KF collection.

14. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

If you have more I will trade you for one. Been looking for years.

15. MaruXV

MaruXV Corgi Lord of FW

You are the IS king and you dont have aria???!!! thats not something i want to hear. Get it, also as a present for your baby^^

https://www.poxnora.com/trader/viewtrade.do?id=3857616

Tweek516 likes this.
  16. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

17. Tweek516

Tweek516 I need me some PIE!