CIA says Russia influenced US election to help Trump win

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Sokolov, Dec 10, 2016.

1. DarkJello

DarkJello I need me some PIE!

Progs promised us that near defenseless servers were of zero importance earlier this year. Bipolar logic.

It is likely that anything the evil and meaner Ruskis shared about the RNC rats would have helped Trump win by an even wider margin.

It is interesting to see so many peaceful progs fervently clamor for WW3. No to the thanks. Meanwhile, according to the fakestream media, the violent and dangerous "fascists" that put Trump in power are advocating for diplomatic solutions. Topsy turvy action from dawn till dusk. Or maybe it be a winter solstice miracle?

2. DarkJello

First, show me on the gender neutral and non-white doll where Russia triggered your feelZ. :oops:

3. DarkJello

It is amazing to watch people hang on every word of this or that gvt agency, as if Zeus is speaking.

It is NOT known who did the hacking, or to what extent. No desire to repeat Iraq, but now with nukes.

4. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

If you knew what you were talking about, which you apparently yet again don't, you'd know that there are different sort of servers.

5. st3ck

st3ck I need me some PIE!

The "Russia hacked the DNC" has about as much weight with me as "Saddam has WMD"

6. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

i don't think you understand

saddam really had wmd, thats why we went to get the oil remember?

st3ck likes this.
  7. DarkJello

What HRC was supposed to use:

[​IMG]

What HRC actually chose to use:

[​IMG]

I do NOT believe the Russians have cracked mind control, yet, which means HRC reaped what she sowed.

Last edited: Dec 18, 2016
  8. KingJad

KingJad I need me some PIE!

lol

9. super71

super71 I need me some PIE!

Dude facts don't matter to mr pyro why are you even trying he's either back tracked or argued himself on 95% of his political posts.

10. super71

Bottom line Hilary Clinton should be in prison with the amount of illegal things she has done. As for the people on these forums hat think she was the best fit some facts for you

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/politics/special/whitewater/timeline.htm

http://mobile.wnd.com/2016/07/above-the-law-hillarys-huge-scandal-list-explodes-to-25/

If you have to ask which scandal your talking about when referring to a presidential candidate, then that's a good indication that they probably shouldn't be allowed to even run. You can all look into each scandal individually if you like or you can claim it was all the Russians again.

I have said many times if the Russian "hackings" harmed anyone I would feel differently, them exposing democrats for all the bullshit means very little to me. Most Americans made their minds up about the clintons at Benghazi, or any of the other numerous scandals. Democrats lost because they picked a terrible terrible candidate and expected an easy win because she was a Clinton and a woman. The Russian hacks if their were any did little when it came time to vote as most people had their minds decided a while ago.

I could see a potential argument for James comey affecting the outcome a little bit, but the Russians ? Sorry not buying it guys, inform yourselves.

11. DarkJello

Compelling.

12. KingJad

very lol

Geressen likes this.
  13. Alakhami

Alakhami I need me some PIE!

I find it amusing that everyone apart from russians admire Putin for god knows what. Check his internal policies and you'll stop seeing Russia through rose-coloured glasses.

14. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

I was doing what now?

15. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

do elaborate

The trolling was so obvious though. Like I can't make it any more obvious other than specifically mentioning it in the post. I thought most people here were on track.

16. super71

17. KingJad

You are really taking this defend Trump thing to another level aren't you. Are you American?

18. super71

No I just am not blind, Obama says we will retaliate against Russia days later a Russian is killed ? I mean are you really that blind lol ?

19. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi

It's amazing to me how Conservatives who for decades saw Russia as the big bad tyrannical communist evil suddenly thinks calling them friends makes them the good guys... all because Trump likes them.

It's like these people have no actual principles.

And of course, people like DJ continue to participate in the popularized method of straw man arguments, pretending the other side believes things they don't believe just to attack them for it.

Just because we don't think foreign governments should be interfering with US elections doesn't mean we want WW3.

~

Conservatives promised us America would be great if we just embrace tax cuts and trickle down economics...

Conservatives now tell us we need MORE of that and America will be great again (because Trump said so).

Conservatives told us Russia/Communism is evil, and now we should be friends with tyrannical dictators (because Trump said so).

Conservatives told us that we should be proud of those who serve and fight for our freedom, now those people can't be trusted when they say we have been attacked (because Trump said so).

How many we start thinking for ourselves instead of what our "god emperor" and his propaganda machine tells us?

KingJad and BurnPyro like this.
  20. SPiEkY

SPiEkY King of Jesters

The irony. You realize that Conservatives are not a homogenous group, and that some of them have been wanting to get along with Russia for quite a while, right? Nice strawman, though.