Poxnora should record the smaller things

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by jeeperz2, Dec 28, 2016.

1. jeeperz2

jeeperz2 I need me some PIE!

Idk if anyone here plays league but recently they released the stats of the champion you play the most, the champ you have had the most success with, where you won the most, what champion you have killed the most ect. I believe poxnora should do something similar with factions, champions that dealt the most damage, champions healed for most hp, maps won on ect.

It would be a cool little thing to go and see on your profile and it feels rewarding to know things like that, not sure exactly how it would work for pox as its a different game than leauge but I feel it would still be a good idea to implement something like this and not just the factions you play the most.

Lushiris, Vorian, aseryen and 2 others like this.
  2. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

I have always wanted the back of cards to have information like weapons in CS:GO. Number of Kills, etc.

3. themacca

themacca Master of Challenges

Yes i wanna know how many times my God damn serkan has been hammer struck

Somnolence likes this.
  4. SPiEkY

SPiEkY King of Jesters

That's what you get for taking him out of that DMZ

Tweek516, TeaNinja and guokamoli54 like this.
  5. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

How many times have you faced IS times 2

guokamoli54 likes this.
  6. jeeperz2

How many times did he move Serkan out of that dead magic zone though?

7. themacca

Pretty rare nowadays.

SPiEkY likes this.
  8. Ballballer

Ballballer Chief Antagonist

Until somebody uses vicious harpoon just to get him out of the dmz so they can then v push him........

Whoever would do such a thing?

9. Somnolence

Somnolence The King of Potatoes

aint that the truth. Xulos too.

10. themacca

SP OP

11. jeeperz2

Would sure like to record how many times Serkan gets VPed.. Yes.. That would make my day..

12. Valkyr

Valkyr The King of Potatoes

To OP : do they add the details about before nerf/buff or rework ? Because if you want it here then...you can't, there's been too many changes on cards :p

13. DonK101st

DonK101st Well-Known Member

Just keep track every drums of war season.

I'm a stat guy. I like this idea.

jeeperz2 likes this.
  14. jeeperz2

That's a good idea but even with changes the card can still have champion kills or even the amount of spaces moved.

aseryen likes this.
  15. aseryen

aseryen I need me some PIE!

It'd be cool to also see more what other players are choosing most for upgrades on a given rune. Also what Spells, Equips are used most on units. Relics would be a lot of work to individually assign the stat for each rune example: How much HP this relic has healed, How much dmg this relic has dealt, etc...

Stats of how runes are played, and a way to make the AI more intelligent in Skirmishes would be really great. FFXII had some really nice Gambits that made playing a lot more personal, I know 'Gambit' was suggested as an ability, but I always associated Gambits with AI because of FF. It'd be interesting to see how the AI plays and how I do against other players, I would probably play more ranked if that were the case.

jeeperz2 likes this.
  16. Lushiris

Lushiris I need me some PIE!

Man, I still remember how much I loved knowing when my runes were "made". I hoarded the older ones like crazy... Still do, but it's much more of a guesswork now.

jeeperz2 likes this.
  17. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

On of the cool things about this being a digital card game as opposed to a physical one is that in theory the cards do not need to be limited to 2 sides. Would be neat if you had the front of the card and can flip it to view the abilities and then flip it again to view stats.

Edit: I would also love all cards to have a 5% chance of being "holographic". Just add a watermark or something. No need to separate the cards like different skins but something simple can add a ton of collectablility.

SPiEkY likes this.
  18. jeeperz2

This idea might even give rise to the rune trader certain runes would be more valuable than other depending on the previous owners stats, well it could happen maybe not.

19. themacca

Poxnora shinys please

20. aseryen

aseryen I need me some PIE!

Yeah it'd be cool if we could name runes as well, that way even if people all named their rune the same, the most valuable rune would have the highest stats. That could play further into DoW, I like how Path of Exile handles their ladder system (I'm sure a lot of other games are similar I'm just familiar with PoE) each Ascendancy has their own chance at being 1st in the ladder.

For example most kills; whatever player gets the most kills with a certain rune gets DoW points, or some other kind of reward. Would be a good way to give players an incentive to play runes others are not, especially if one faction is played more than others.