Help finding rune text errors

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Sokolov, Dec 16, 2016.

1. themacca

themacca Master of Challenges

I find it inappropriate to be mounting corgi's in the first place

SPiEkY likes this.
  2. Etherielin

Etherielin The Floof Cultist

Rotting Blows does not show up in rune description in game. I'll try to get a screenshot later if I catch a FWer.

3. aseryen

aseryen I need me some PIE!

That's fine

Corgi Ranger, and Corgi Mount would both be accurate proper nouns to describe the rider and the mount individually. I saw it that the Corgi Ranger was being described separately than the Corgi mount.

If you don't want to make that distinction that's fine it still reads the same, was just pointing it out.

4. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi

Corgi Ranger is the proper noun for that champion.

Corgi is the proper noun for the race.

Mount is just a generic noun for "ride-able thing."

5. Etherielin

Conclusion: we need more Corgis.

6. aseryen

Corgi Mount

and have it just be a Corgi, give him a harness, making him a Corgi Mount and not just any corgi.

7. Etherielin

Special ability would be "Knight a Fae" which assembles any Fae + that Corgi into either a Corgi Knight or a Corgi Ranger. 11/10 make it the next LEG Sok pl0x.

8. aseryen

I actually do like those kind of abilities, Meld: Stitched Merged.

9. Lushiris

Lushiris I need me some PIE!

@Sokolov , not sure if it's a text error or a bug, but Freeze in Place currently affects friendly champions.

10. Lushiris

11. guokamoli54

guokamoli54 I need me some PIE!

The FW uncommon equipment. The last ability it gives is rotting blows but it doesnt show that on the in game description.

12. Sokolov

That's weird. It shows up fine in the Rune Manager and the in game's description should be the same.

I see it, not sure why it's doing that, but I see it.

Etherielin and guokamoli54 like this.
  13. Sokolov

14. hfok

hfok I need me some PIE!

Welcome back, Sokolov. Will keep looking out for it.

15. Lushiris

@Sokolov this is more of a suggestion than anything else: what if summoned relics had their HP (and DEF if there's any) shown in the ability/mechanic that creates them? As far as I know their HPs can range from 10 to 25 HP so it's not really great leaving it to memory/guesswork every time.

16. Cinder405

Cinder405 I need me some PIE!

When Greenhouse boosts your champion it only increases ATK and DEF.

However the status icon on the affected champion says something like "This champ is getting a boosted ATK, DEF, and SPD"

17. Sokolov

FIXED FOR NEXT PATCH.

Etherielin likes this.
  18. Silfeed

Silfeed I need me some PIE!

In a game, if you hover over Thunderhead totem it says it will do "X" amount of damage. If you hover over the exact ability, it will say a different amount. I believe the two different amounts are 12 and 14 damage.

19. Sokolov

Yea, this is the Relic's description says 14, while the ability description is correct.

In the new client this won't be an issue as the Relic's description is no longer being used - instead, you will just see the abilities on the relics which has all the functionality anyway.

20. Kampel

Kampel I need me some PIE!

Draketooth rifle in the rune manager doesnt show description. i think ingame is the same
    [​IMG]

DiCEM0nEY likes this.