Aspect of Chaos

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Poxbrothers, Apr 18, 2014.

1. Boozha

Boozha I need me some PIE!

Zealotry would still trigger on chain lightning. Bounty hunter should not work with eternal storm or any other ping ability for that matter.

2. Vorian

Vorian I need me some PIE!

I think bounty hunter should only proc on basic attacks. I mean bounty hunter bombs sound op.

3. IIReaperII

IIReaperII New Member

It's weird, back when I was around Aspect of Chaos was considered the worst Aspect. But now I see a nerf thread about him? What happened between then and now? There hasn't been any changes to him that I'm aware of. Can anyone fill me in on why he has become so popular?

4. Boozha

Boozha I need me some PIE!

Chaos was never the worst aspect. Never.

SPiEkY likes this.
  5. SPiEkY

SPiEkY King of Jesters

Arrow Eater should never have left UD, IMO.

6. Paper Skull

Paper Skull I need me some PIE!

They gave the SP Doombringer the same ability as him, so you can 4x it. It's also easier to gain charges now. If you use Zealotry on him, he can use Chain Lightning to get Hunter:X and deal enormous sums to everything. If you cast Ghostly Visage (or something like that name) on him he's basically unkillable.

7. Indijanac

Indijanac I need me some PIE!

Hes right
    This would make it balanced

Faust likes this.
  8. IIReaperII

IIReaperII New Member

Oh I see now... 2 champions with that ability could get annoying. So people are just discovering that Aspect of Chaos gains hunter:X? That was around when I was here but I never saw any threads about it. Also, when did SPiEkY come back (if it is really SPiEkY). :D

9. SPiEkY

SPiEkY King of Jesters

about a week ago.

Hello.

10. Vorian

Vorian I need me some PIE!

Then can the devs please do this, or do we have to wait for the revamp?

11. Xiape

Xiape I need me some PIE!

Hunter abilities state they only trigger on attack damage. But the game is full of such inconsistencies that you can't simply read the rule text to know how the ability will work. In particular, bombs occupy the most nebulous "attack?" role, since the only case they're treated as attacks is with hunter and a few other abilities. We can hope that these sort of things get figured out when the revamp is released.

My main issue is that there's so many cases where things aren't working as expected, that it's hard in many cases to tell what was intended and what's not intended. So I'd like to at least see the description updated to state what will happen (since this is the point of description).