Aspect of Chaos

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Poxbrothers, Apr 18, 2014.

1. Poxbrothers

Poxbrothers Devotee of the Blood Owl

Remove Arrow Eater, cost to 71.

This still makes him valid, valid 100%, but makes it at least more possible to kill him.

What do you think?

Sincerely,

Josh753

2. Faust

Faust Devotee of the Blood Owl

Arrow Eater -> Absorb

removeing ranged protection at all makes him useless

Kampel likes this.
  3. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

Or absorb instead

GabrielQ likes this.
  4. Boozha

Boozha I need me some PIE!

Add pariah, keep everything else as is.

soulmilk, Kimiz and ArchersAxe like this.
  5. Dantezz

Dantezz Member

The rune is a bad design (this topic has been posted before and the opinions vary greatly). I am hoping this one gets swallowed in the revamp, gets totally redone, and gets a new role.

6. BansheeX

BansheeX I need me some PIE!

Add Pariah and Replace Arroweater with Absorb. AoC is no longer insane.

7. Boozha

Don't even need to take away arrow eater, seriously. I mean, you could do it, but then it would probably be unrunnable. I never used it, but I think with pariah it would already be fine; I usually kill it quickly if it doesn't have BS bounty hunter.

8. Vorian

Vorian I need me some PIE!

Yeh bounty hunter is what makes him bs!

Kampel likes this.
  9. Prami

Prami I need me some PIE!

Eternal Storm is the issue, not Arrow Eater.

10. Boozha

Why eternal storm? It might be that I am FS and usually just rush its stupid bum off the table, but it takes a long time to build up. Perhaps it should be capped?

11. Paper Skull

Paper Skull I need me some PIE!

Should we also take a look at Zealotry? That's at least part of the issue.

12. Kampel

Kampel I need me some PIE!

What a coincidence people, today i lost to it too!

The bounty hunter thing is BS, i agree.

Imo to keep him tornado flavour, it should have a "when this champeons takes damage from a ranged attack it gains a rank of Damage aura: phisical for the rest of the game."
    You know because all the crap you throw to a tornado just makes it more dangerous.

13. Dresnar20365988

Dresnar20365988 Devotee of the Blood Owl

Its been around and abused for way to long. Its a scrub rune run by scrubs who want point and click wins instead of strategic play. Arrow eater needs to go away to give some counter play to this OP rune.

14. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

We need to stop this trend where adding pariah to things is supposed to make it okay.

15. Greysands22

Greysands22 I need me some PIE!

You have to flow chart this stuff man.

Is it ok that eternal storm exists Yes/No?

Is it ok to give AOC things like bounty hunter and ghostly visage Yes/No?

16. Bellagion

Bellagion I need me some PIE!

If it loses Arrow Eater it won't be run because it'll just be a vastly outclassed version of the SP Doombringer. I think that if it no longer has Chain Lightning as an upgrade after the rework (can't activate Bounty Hunter) or gains Pariah it would be fine.

Can Zealotry just get completely reworked though? I've always felt that all Hunter: Faction abilities are stupid and having it on demand just makes it worse.

17. Boozha

Someone said even eternal storm alone would trigger bounty hunter. Its kinda bugged that a ping ability profits from it anyway, imo.

18. Greysands22

Greysands22 I need me some PIE!

It doesn't. You have to hit with the chain lightning in order to trigger bounty hunter.

19. Boozha

Ah, I initially thought so. Then yes, remove CL

20. Kimiz

Kimiz Active Member

Absorb would make him unrunnable outside of decks entirely built around him. Pariah would kill those trick decks while leaving him decent in other ones. I would prefer the 2d solution.

An alternative could be to remove Chain Lightning and give him Elusive instead of Arrow Eater.

Actually I've always disliked Soul Siphon, it tends to break the runes it's on too easily. Maybe it could be somewhat toned down aswell.

Last edited: Apr 18, 2014