i like it

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by OriginalG1, May 24, 2017.

1. OriginalG1

OriginalG1 I need me some PIE!

I have only played the new PC version of Poxnora, and I like it. Once the visual effects of abilities are fixed, and the combat log becomes active again (able to read spell effects by selecting them in the combat log) we should be in a good shape. The cross platform online pvp is cool, has this been done before?

aseryen and Hierokliff like this.
  2. spineyftw

spineyftw I need me some PIE!

is the client not choppy for you? clicking things, moving, etc. are beyond awful for me. Also other sony games have had cross platform compatibility

3. Hierokliff

Hierokliff I need me some PIE!

I agree, sure there are things that i wish was fixed or that will be fixed in the near future.
    and i think its sad that Sony dont want chat for the PSN players, but they are maybe used to not having a chat so they dont miss it?
    and a Visual combat log somehow that shows the last deployed runes in a scrollable way would be solving alot of problems that we have to use the combat log for, hope they can implement some version of it like it was talked about in the beta forums.
    http://forums.poxnora.com/index.php?threads/an-idea-to-improve-ui-in-the-future.26934/

OriginalG1 likes this.
  4. OriginalG1

It dose a visual effect where it show nonsense for a half of second randomly. It reminds me think of the scene in fight club where they cut NSFW images into a kids movie. The champs move ways faster and at 1st i though it was a bug but i like now. I like just about everything better about the new client.

5. spineyftw

spineyftw I need me some PIE!

It's unplayable for me at the moment. I'll wait until they fix if. If it's still the same after the next patch I don't know what I'm going to do.

6. OriginalG1

I just had a bug where the size of screen was changing with playing, had to surrender.