Daily Quests are so freaking obnoxious

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by claydude5, Feb 27, 2015.

1. Xiven

Xiven I need me some PIE!

As far as I know, it's always been the case, and if it gave you credit for any amount of time, all four Heroics (which are for the fortnight, mind you) would take less than an hour to complete, and that's not very good game design, IMO.
    Sounds like you're not playing to enjoy the game. I interpret the desire for a five-minute-minimum as anti-exploit measure; if someone figured out a way to complete all dailies—Quests and Skirmishes—in less than a minute, each, then no one's really playing their content, are they?
    Although this is a necro, so... that's more for the newer players than you, I suppose.

2. Monixion

Monixion New Member

As I've said in a few other threads the Training Day quest has never once procced for me, I've been playing PvE BOT custom matches and playing loooong games (over 20/30 mins because actions hang for ages) yet nothing. Does playing casual timer (10m) hinder it, or is it just plain not working? PS4 player.

3. Weremalkin

Weremalkin New Member

Chiming in here. I'm a new player. Been playing for about a week and I have never gotten any of the quests to proc after trying several different times. Maybe they are only procing for PvP games? I have yet to play one.

4. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

Go to solo play, daily tab. There are 2 stages to do.

5. Silverup

Silverup New Member

When I do it on ps4 it gives me no extra Gold!

6. Hierokliff

Hierokliff I need me some PIE!

I get no extra gold on PC if i freeze or disconnect, its kinda like i have to do all requirements again after the DC/restart to get the Daily Quest gold. noticed it yesterday when i saw i just had 4hrs to do my 4x20 heroic achievements and hadnt started doing that. spam playing BOT games and making sure i follow the rules for the achievements but didnt get them counted all the time, so i think its because DC/freeze/unresponsive/hotkeys stop working in some games and those didnt count.