2 Questions About the PS Versions

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by laminasaga, May 27, 2017.

1. laminasaga

laminasaga New Member

I don't have a PS4, but I do have a PS Vita. I know the Vita version has been put on hold and will release later this year. My question is, what is the time frame for getting the exclusive LE runes? Do I have to find a way to copy my account now because by the time the Vita version comes out, it'll be too late to get them? And if that's the case, is there a way to do so without actually owning a PS4?

Also, is there a list of the exclusive LE runes? I imagined that since there's 8 non-angel champs, it would be one per faction but it looks like there are two from KF: Bliss AND Fiorn. I'm okay with that as a KF player but I just want to be sure that those ARE both part of this promotion, or if not which one is the PS exclusive one and which isn't.

OriginalG1, DiCEM0nEY and aseryen like this.
  2. laminasaga

laminasaga New Member

@Senshu , @Sokolov : Bumping for input. Surely someone must know the answer.

3. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi

@Senshu is more likely to have these answers, I will ping him this thread directly.

laminasaga likes this.
  4. GoldTiger

GoldTiger I need me some PIE!

From the promotion I got:
    1x All angels
    Bastion the Avenger
    Dirge, Moga Lord
    Gekaal, High One
    Grimlic
    Juya, White Eyes
    Moragen the Lost
    Vindrax
    Fiorn Warcaller

Hope this helps.

I'm assuming ps4 players aren't getting 1x each LE hero, only these, and instead the rest that aren't available will go for sale as a promotion for both PC and PS4 players.

laminasaga likes this.
  5. laminasaga

laminasaga New Member

I'm glad that the LE Bliss isn't one of the Playstation exclusive LEs. While it would be nice to also be able to get the LE Warcaller Fiorn, I love Bliss (as a rune, but mostly for the character herself -- as a horse-spirit redhead girl, I identify with her a lot) and was really hoping to be able to get her LE version on the PC. Now I'm not as concerned about getting the Playstation runes, which is a major relief since I don't have a PS4 and I wasn't really keen on the not being able to have synced accounts past the initial PC account cloning anyways. Thanks for the info -- it made my day! =3

6. Senshu

Senshu Administrator Octopi

There is no timeframe on getting the exclusive LE runes. The only time-frame is on the Copying the inventory of a PC account to the PSN account. That being said the PS4 and Vita have different sets of rewards so to get all of them you will need to play on PS4, Vita, and at some point have PS Plus.

7. laminasaga

laminasaga New Member

@Senshu Oh I see. Does that mean the LE Bliss is going to be one of the Vita exclusive rewards? And what is the time-frame for copying the inventory of a PC account to the PSN account?

8. Doobido

Doobido The King of Potatoes

What is this promotion? Are ps4 players getting free runes?

9. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

Ima have to play on Playstation if I want to beat people up with Old Man Bastion arn't I?

10. laminasaga

laminasaga New Member

@Senshu @Sokolov I have been searching for the post that mentioned the time-frame for copying the inventory of a PC account to a PSN account but haven't been able to find it. Do you know how long the cloning process will be available?

11. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi

I am pretty sure it's going to be permanently available one time per PC account. Senshu can correct if I am wrong.

12. laminasaga

laminasaga New Member

I actually just found the info:

-- http://forums.poxnora.com/index.php?threads/new-pox-nora-client-released-may-23rd.26962/

So unless that changes, given that the PS4 release was May 23rd, it looks like it should be available until August 21st.

13. DiCEM0nEY

DiCEM0nEY I need me some PIE!

I have a ps4 and I don't even want to waste the time copying my runes.

14. Senshu

There is a 90 day window that the account link will be available for the PS4 which started on launch day May 23rd. It was referenced in the description about the account linking on the May 23rd patch notes. http://forums.poxnora.com/index.php?threads/new-pox-nora-client-released-may-23rd.26962/

15. Senshu

PSN Players will get exclusive Recolors depending on the platform PS4 or Vita and based on if they have PS Plus or Not.