I wonder why Warding costs only 2 Nora.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by fogandsteel, Jun 14, 2017.

1. themacca

themacca Master of Challenges

but thats no longer relevant, FW Lost defender and the only unit with commander isnt playable (even though he buffs nearly every champ in FW) outside of witches.

2. Vote Kanye 2020

Vote Kanye 2020 Better-Known Member

lel, Bloodbinder count aint playable.

DiCEM0nEY, Etherielin and Fentum like this.
  3. themacca

i didnt even know he had commander, i was referring to magelord

Vote Kanye 2020 likes this.
  4. DiCEM0nEY

DiCEM0nEY I need me some PIE!

gifts are a global stupid ability with horrible design. God forbid they have some restriction.

5. themacca

Do you even know what global means?

Tweek516 likes this.
  6. Lushiris

Lushiris I need me some PIE!

I didn't mean that they shouldn't have restrictions, but in this specific case I don't think making these abilities racials would be the best call. Purely my opinion though, and I don't really have an alternative yet.

Given the exact term is global range, it doesn't really matter that much if I know what he meant.

Last edited: Jun 17, 2017
    DiCEM0nEY likes this.
  7. DukeofDunks

DukeofDunks I need me some PIE!

Warding should probably cost more nora, simply because the amount of spells that target your own units is laughable small compared to spells that target the enemy.

Its not the biggest thing though, the only time i find a unit with warding obnoxious is when its bastion

Fentum, fogandsteel and DiCEM0nEY like this.
  8. Mursumies

Mursumies Devotee of the Blood Owl

Tbh shielded should be more expensive before rising the cost of warding, albeit both probably should be costing more.

fogandsteel likes this.
  9. Baskitkase

Baskitkase Forum Royalty

I think upside is pretty consistent but it's downside varies by faction. I've always stayed away from it in IS because I like people to spell damage my units so my faction bonus can work. That leaves hindrance spells. Hindrance spells do not kill champions. The downside though, in IS we have tons of single target spells we cast on our units, taking that away is pretty huge.

Point is, I think it has differing values depending on the faction/deck it's in. I think you need to know this building your deck and if you can work around it with the tools in your deck then you gain in that ratio, if you cannot, you lose.

fogandsteel likes this.