So about ST

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by potatonuts, Jan 15, 2018.

1. Elric

Elric I need me some PIE!

Really hope that Sokolov listens to you as your conclusion is based off observation from playing TONS of games going from unranked to current #19 rank.

Right now, the nerfs slated for ST will still keep ST way on top.

2. Braxzee

Braxzee I need me some PIE!

On this topic it would be nice to see the ST faction get more AP reductions and slowing mechanics in. The options are very limited. The only two options I can think of that reduce AP are Ice Statue and the spell hypothermia. Lockdown prevents AP generation which is nice. It would also be cool to see the faction get some of their AOE spells modified to do something different than just damage. Effect fliers movements like a snow blizzard that gives them wandering for a turn or something to that effect. It may solve the nerf cries on ice amp damage with a spell. The AOEs in the faction are getting very expensive nora wise compared to other factions. Even though you could really amp a SL/UD BG very quickly and use AOE spells cheaper than you can in ST. But as usual once one Faction gets nerfed than the nerf cries follow to the other factions, in this case they will use ST as an example to nerf other AOE spells in other factions as well.