K'Thir Warfare General

Discussion in 'K'Thir Forest' started by ptjimbo, May 5, 2014.

1. ptjimbo

ptjimbo I need me some PIE!

Honestly, I am not fit to lead anybody into battle. So I wont be throwing my name into the drawing. d:
    If you want to lead the k'thir players to victory, or want to nominate someone, just say so below and go to the forum linked at the bottom of my post. Make sure to read the rules and all that, people tend to be happy when you do ;)

Link to Pox Nora Warfare: http://forums.poxnora.com/index.php?threads/presenting-pox-nora-warfare.2995/

uncle-sam-we-want-you.jpg

2. TinyPickle

TinyPickle The King of Potatoes

Where are the veteran KF players. Right now KF is already out of the game before it really starts.

ptjimbo likes this.
  3. IceHippo

IceHippo Active Member

I'm really worried about this too, I feel like I'm far too new to do much to impact this game against Limiteds and Exos so please someone with a lot of experience step up! I know you're out there!

I do have plenty of leadership experience in Planet Side 2 and WoW, but those are entirely different animals and I am by no means qualified or willing to lead KF in this epic struggle :(

4. ptjimbo

Yeah, I am worried also. Been trying to build a treefolk bg, but I got nothing so far. I gotta run around with a premade thing for a bit.

But yeah, we do need some veteran KF players around, or we might just lose. x.x

5. kansa

kansa New Member

I'm still new to this as well. The only thing we can do is try our best I suppose

Last edited: May 8, 2014
  6. ptjimbo

Suppose that's the truth. Just gotta try and wreck 'em all.

7. IceHippo

IceHippo Active Member

I just looked at that map again, and it sure is hell is going to be tough going. We perhaps have the worst starting position and the fewest veteran players. That being said if we act unexpectedly and work our opponents against eachother/ get some good matchups it should be possible to survive but the first 2 rounds are going to determine whether or not we get exterminated I fear. We'll have to bring our best game play to every match. In that vein, we should begin thinking about BGs, especially ones that counter the inevitable IS uber players that will try and over run us. As much as it pains me to say this, we're probably going to need Den Mothers, and Occuli Slags in pretty much every BG :(, but we have to win somehow! If anyone participating for KF is lacking certain key runes post in this thread and hopefully we'll be able to get them to you.

8. Apostate

Apostate I need me some PIE!

So it's settled then? ptjimbo will be general unless a more suitable candidate steps forward.

Congratulations on your promotion. We always need an underdog team, and I guess you folks are it.

Good luck.

9. ptjimbo

are-you-serious-wtf-meme-baby-face.jpg

We gonna wreck this.

LordRahan and IceHippo like this.
  10. Apostate

Apostate I need me some PIE!

You've got some brass now. So, you might stand more of a chance.

Thanks for stepping up ptjimbo, devils is assuming command now.

11. Skullferno

Skullferno I need me some PIE!

I'm am trying to contact Karmavore and Markus422 to join your cause. So far they haven't replied, but I know Karmavore, if he can, will totally be down to join the fight.

12. ptjimbo

Alrighty then. He can definitely do this much better than I could. xD

13. Elves Rule

Elves Rule I need me some PIE!

I'm so happy about the fact that there is no split factions. Literally all I've been seeing in normal games is bloody Kanen. I've got a treefolk deck, will I need to try and get a meta one?

14. Elves Rule

Elves Rule I need me some PIE!

Yes. Our starting place looks crap, surrounded by everyone. On the + side there's no SL or FW attacking us, on the bad side I HATE UD! D=

15. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

We got this

16. Xirone

Xirone I need me some PIE!

Well, since you have such confidence, I just signed up (for KF, of course). My beasts and elves are yours to guide!

Last edited: May 11, 2014
  17. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

so..

I HAVE YOUR BEASTS AND ELVES?

18. Staxover

Staxover Member

Is there room to join the ranks?

19. Xirone

Xirone I need me some PIE!

should be, just head to the official thread in the General Forum and sign up.