aspect of divinity

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Bushido, Apr 22, 2021.

1. Bushido

Bushido Devotee of the Blood Owl

never seen a rune as busted as this in my entire career of pox, including ice fang with reapers blade. Please fire Beth for approving this, would rather have no changes then the garbage he is turning the game into.

Last edited: Apr 23, 2021
  2. L33Ch

L33Ch I need me some PIE!

While I agree with many of your points this method of character assasination towards Eth does little to further the changes you advocate.

Certainly Skellies need a buff and I forsee Seamstress either losing its AoE ability or a rework of Arise in the future.

As a relatively small community we all need to work together to improve the game.

While many of the recent changes are far from perfect, it has brought an increase in players and fixed a number of issues.

If you have done the math as claimed then by all means post a link and begin a reasoned debate.

Both you and IJab are/were good players and your input is valuable.

I understand your frustrations but if you continue to make personal sledges towards the Devs it begins to look more like a disserantation and is easily dismissed.

Griselbrand likes this.
  3. Bushido

Easily dismiss that I am now top 10 using something I have been specifically asking to be banned since October? Go look in the forums for Eth's dismissive comments. No1 pays attention to him, you lose all ur games yada yada, im top 10, meanwhile hes playing league of legends talking about pox as if he has any actual moral basis for his arugments.

4. Bushido

Also, I'm really almost done with this game. Nothing good will come when ppl like Beth are at the helm. Now that I've reached top ten, I'll likely going to quit.

I honestly didn't enjoy playing this game this season, but I did enjoy accomplishing what I said I would do.

It's not that skeletons need a buff, it's that there's absurd things in this game, I point them out, and Beth gets his cult of nerds riled up to boost his own ego by down playing my intelligence and ability at pox. Then he bashes my ideas, while saying im a bad player.

So, I made him eat his words. But I don't hate him, or markus or karmavore or whoever bashes me. I actually pity them, and I'm trying to teach them the errors of their ways. I doubt the lessons will work until they can become self aware, let go of their false egos, and repent.

I agree that we are a small community. But unfortunately, we are not a good community. There are some awesome ppl playing pox tho, truly. Just there's also an extremely toxic cult that Beth is the current ringleader of.

Anotherblackman and Griselbrand like this.
  5. Anotherblackman

Anotherblackman I need me some PIE!

No don’t quit. Just make the people who think they are good playing against 5 people are actually playing a game. They need everyone they can get to ensure elitism is at its finest still at the helm of this dog ass game.

Bondman007 likes this.
  6. Anotherblackman

Anotherblackman I need me some PIE!

lmao Gnomes is in the Top 10.

No offense to him as a player but , to me , screams more than enough about the current state of the game and playerbase attendance than any balance patch let alone that rank has officially become a joke rather than an implication of actual game knowledge.

7. Woffleet

Woffleet I need me some PIE!

I can understand the frusturation. AOD has wrecked me several times as well. Could you provide some details as to what the game state was like?

8. Bushido

The state of the game was really shitty, because that unit was on the board.

Honestly I am running 2x fr to deal with those things so I'm kind of in the clear, but that thing is so stupid, it becomes a 4-8 range unit with sentinel and attack all units in range while scaling off of opponent and your own healing (aka 2 charges for simply using drive + regen).

And it costs 77 nora. And it's splashable in literally any is deck. Makes aspect of chaos and growth look like reasonable runes. Eye sore.

9. Bushido

Honestly there's only ~2 players I legitimately fear on the ladder right now, I could smoke anyone with this deck (despite there being ridiculous balancing rn).

I agree tho, there's no fun in playing this game when the balance is this bad. If I was able to balance this game, I'd make it much more enjoyable. There's really no thought behind 95% of the games because of horrible design and balance, which could easily be fixed with simple nora cost adjustments and ability changes.

The simple fact that he plays league of legends all day shows he doesn't take his responsibilities seriously. Beth is only doing the job because he likes having power over ppl/ bullying ppl.

10. Woffleet

Woffleet I need me some PIE!

How much Nora and time did the opponent invest in it to make it a threat? In a recent game I had, I was winning by 2 champs It was 6 v 4. He retreated deployed AOD and dwarven battle matron. Used all of the matrons, inspires + equipped writ of almara+ warchief inaug. So he spent like 77+25+ 25+ charges of matron to have an 20 damage, rend 3 dot, 4-8 range, monster like 4 rounds after deployment. Or roughly 150 Nora and 4 rounds of buildup that's only possible to pull off in the mid-late game. Not saying that it's fair for the price but it's quite a substantial investment.

11. Mammuthone

Mammuthone The King of Potatoes

Just to summarize, you are exploiting a deck that require no thinking to reach the top 10 in order to have someone you don't care about eating his word

12. Bushido

To answer the question behind the question, I don't like heal charged on exponentially scaling units period.

As to how much he paid, he didn't pay enough.

13. Bushido

Good1

Varthas likes this.
  14. JazzMan1221

JazzMan1221 Better-Known Member

Sentinel doesn't even work on AoD unless you give it an equip that grants it a basic attack. So you're basically forced to pay over 100 nora for her using that kind of build, AND you have to wait for 20 charges on a champion that can only attack every other turn. Also, it doesn't scale exponentially at all; once it Ascends, that's it, it doesn't get any stronger unless you buff it with outside support.

15. Bushido

You can ascend multiple times. Not uncapped exponential scaling if 2nd ascend doesn't give more hp (not sure), then fine sure.

It gets an attack after 20 charges, which is 10 heals, which is honestly negligible investment. 100 nora should be its BASE cost. And it would be cheap even still. The thing is honestly proof that Beth should not balance nor design this game. Im not tying to argue the details with this rune, and im not going to play every deck in this game just to prove I know what im talking about and to get it nerfed.

Nothing good will ever come of Beth being dev. I guarentee my opinion won't even be taken into consideration about eventual stitched nerfs, just to prove how biased the process is.

16. Etherielin

Etherielin The Floof Cultist

You can only ascend once.

17. GabrielQ

GabrielQ I need me some PIE!

the attacks doesn't come with ascend, it comes with writ of almara or holy blade of valdac. also, once it's ascended, it cannot be equipped again, so shatter leaves it with charged blast only and without sentinel

18. Bushido

Ok again, this thing can get game winning value for 1 equip, that totals 100 nora, and Beth thinks it's fine, so w.e, enjoy playing with stitched combo, this rune, and whatever other bs is added into this game. I give 0 ****s.

19. Bushido

I think you can still use ascension after you already use it once ; i could have sworn someone did that in a game, so I just assumed (incorrectly) that it had a bug where max HP could still go up after acending.

Thanks for giving the history lesson on ritual crone; I actually didn't know that, although I am guessing Beth didn't know that as well seeing as he doesnt play the game. And yes, I am fully self-aware that I do not know much about this rune; honestly it disgusts me and i preferred not to look at it.

20. GabrielQ

GabrielQ I need me some PIE!

ascension is a condition, so it doesn't stack