Pool

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ykmmmm, Jun 28, 2014.

?

Do you guys want a way every decks lock your champ abilitis separate by each other ?

1. yes

27 vote(s)
    77.1%
  2. no

8 vote(s)
    22.9%
  1. ykmmmm

ykmmmm Member

I mean for examples picking kannen alpha, in my deck alpha i pick rank 1 tough and boost kannen
    and in my deck beta tough rank 3 an subsume , without each change in the correspoding alpha deck champion abilitis affect th beta deck
    Don't get me wrong don't expect this right now but when they manage the time and knowledge to make it i sure want it (it will help alot who like make different decks and play them without every time tweek the runes abilities in the decks every time you change deck with different strategies)
    you guys ?

Last edited: Jun 28, 2014
  2. KTCAOP

KTCAOP I need me some PIE!

From how I understand how the game is coded, the upgrades are coded onto that actual rune. So if you have an Alpha with 2 upgrades, that rune then is coded to have those two upgrades. Thus if you were to play it, trade it, etc., it would be carried along. This is how it was from the very beginning, which is why we had a shoebox, where you could have 6 or so different builds on a given rune, and then throw the other ones in the shoebox, but if you traded it, the other person could see the stats and the upgrades and decided if they wanted to trade it.

In short, I think this is something that is close to hardcoded into the game, I could be wrong, but the best way I feel to go about it, would be that if you really, really feel as though you want to have separate upgrades, get more copies of that rune so you can have them in different deck builds.

3. ykmmmm

ykmmmm Member

4. ykmmmm

ykmmmm Member

don't forget to vote

5. ykmmmm

ykmmmm Member

yes or not vote

6. GabrielQ

GabrielQ I need me some PIE!

The question would be:
    Would you pay for it to support the owls? and what if I told you that f2p'ers can get it too?
    It happens that you can pay for it and it's not restricted.

7. ykmmmm

ykmmmm Member

The realy question is not i will pay for it , i probabily do sure can't sustain them alone lol , but how mutch would it help them promote their game to new customer especialy if they will try another atempt on steam etc

8. ykmmmm

ykmmmm Member

keep up the vote

9. Morfeas

Morfeas I need me some PIE!

It's not about what you want, it's about it being possible, its priority, how much time it will take, and how many resources it requires.
    Asking about something that is a direct improvement to the game and asking people if they agree on it or not makes no sense whatsoever.
    It has already been noted by the devs, which you should know since you have obviously read all the past threads on this subject (right?) by doing a forum search. A vote that says 10000 people agree with this and 10 disagree won't change any of the factors I listed in my first sentence.

Edit: idk why, but my posts these days come off kind of offensive
    sorry I guess -.-

10. ykmmmm

ykmmmm Member

ravamp happenend they basicaly have more time now to at least read the suggestion so this can be put on the list didn t ask to happen tomorow or any time soon as i typed before but this especialy after the change is a need not to me but the majority of the players and to do it don't think it need so mutch time as i have a little experience in the matter too they have already the tool to do it as some one pointed out the link tread

11. ykmmmm

ykmmmm Member

did you vote ? no ? then do it !!!

12. pkillo

pkillo New Member

i think it's a good idea...

ykmmmm likes this.
  13. Fikule

Fikule I need me some PIE!

So if I make three BGs with 2x Obsidian Vengers in and each of those BGs run them with different upgrades,

Should I:
    a) Swap those upgrades manually each time I want to play one of the BGs.
    b) Have the BG remember to automatically swap to the upgrades that were set when it was saved.
    or c) Omg, you don't have 6 Obsidian Vengers? Noob.

I know it was mentioned that it wouldn't be the easiest task in the world. But come on people, having a BG store upgrade configurations and apply them to runes is one of the bigger QoL issues in the game.

I personally wonder if the developers are surprised that mentioning that it might be difficult has led to people believing we're more likely to see colonies on Mars first.

ykmmmm likes this.
  14. tangmcgame

tangmcgame I need me some PIE!

I voted yes with the caveat that I know this will probably never happen. It'd be nice; there are way more important matters to attend to.

15. ykmmmm

ykmmmm Member

remember the vote