Is this a F U to the pox community?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ThePoxOG, Jun 27, 2014.

1. Poxjedi

Poxjedi I need me some PIE!

I'm absolutely livid about some of the changes to FS runes, but with this revamp one thing has been made crystal clear. DOG, owns pox and they are going to what they feel is best for the game. Even if I dont agree with some of the changes, kudos to the guys for sucking up and doing the risky things they think are right for the game. Too the people think that they are out to ruin the game your idiots, someone had to pull there own money out of there pocked to pay SOE for the game & to think that they are willfully trying to destroy there investment is beyond idiotic.

StupidJerk likes this.
  2. ThePoxOG

ThePoxOG The King of Potatoes

Wow, i haven't stopped in after i posted that, as i assumed its a bunch of names who i've never even seen in a game of pox sticking up for things in a game they have been playing for a month. Sure, i may have overdone it, the entire revamp is quite obnoxious and upsetting to many veterans, not just myself and i was pretty pissed. Im not gonna waste my time answering morons like jeeperz or 90 percent of you. But there was a comment about breathing new life into the game. Simply, the game is niche... Aside from aborting all the principles of the game and creating something OTHER than poxnora, which is what this revamp is, that is not gonna happen. The game was great because it was finally a game the wasn't dumbed down to todays standards. Video games these days are made for what people are theses days, morons, people who don't wanna think, and now the rest of us who were bright enough to enjoy the complexity have to suffer because the only way to bring new people in is dumb it down to an unrecognizable form. Its funny how the world has become so pathetic that saying anything not nicely is considered wrong, or unintelligent. I guess thats how it is now, everyone gets a trophy just for showing up lol. I reserve the right to say however the Firk i feel about anything that i have put the time and effort into supporting and say it however id Firking like to. If more people stopped politely requesting and started demanding, we wouldn't be sitting with a giant pile of nora beast crap in front of us called "poxnora revamp". Insert scarface "you need people like me" speech here...

3. LoganMkv

LoganMkv I need me some PIE!

When I saw the revamp results I was about to cashout instantly.
    Then I calmed down a bit, played some games — and it turned out that while the game indeed became much more boring, it's still somewhat playable and still unrivaled (since there are simply no rivals anywhere).
    Sure, my play periods would be much shorter now, I would contribute much less cash and dedication, but I think pox isn't going to die too soon, and owls would have time to understand their mistakes.

Sirius likes this.
  4. Andralexis

Andralexis I need me some PIE!

[​IMG]

Etherielin, StupidJerk and Grillado like this.
  5. Grillado

Grillado I need me some PIE!

Hey Mister Mature. Of cause they should rot for trying to revive the game, for their lack of self profit thoughts by working on the game without just throwing new runes at us that are even more op than the ones throwed before and of cause they should rot because they have nerfed bgs that only consisted out of exos and legs and now you have nothing to beat new players anymore.

You Sir are nothing but embarrassing.
    I really dont hope that the day will come and you try your best to do something caring and you have to read a post like this.

Infuriating!

6. Grillado

Grillado I need me some PIE!

You are like a kid that wants to eat the dough of an unfinished cake and enrages cause it does not taste like the finished one.

StupidJerk likes this.
  7. badgerale

badgerale Warchief of Wrath

You may be confusing intelligence with knowledge.

There is a difference between a game that requires intelligence and one that requires a huge experience of thousands of abilities and intetactions.

8. kinembe

kinembe The King of Potatoes

i agree, this was nothing like what i expected...revamp was a joke.

9. Anotherblackman

Anotherblackman I need me some PIE!

well someone just found out they suck at poxnora.

Etherielin, st3ck, Grillado and 2 others like this.
  10. jeeperz2

jeeperz2 I need me some PIE!

Shiiit you don't have to answer me negative stuff like this doesn't need to be put on any fourms you are only driving more new people away yes we are sorry ALL of your runes got nerfed guess what ALL of our runes got nerfed! Time to suck it up and get over it, the game took a step in the right place I don't see how you can hate the devs that much for ATTEMPTING to help. Poxnora has not been poxnora in awhile but this revamp has made it feel like the poxnora I use to play 6 years ago that has to count for something.

Grillado likes this.
  11. StupidJerk

StupidJerk I need me some PIE!

Sure, but we all reserve the right to call you a whiny little *****.

Etherielin, Boozha and Grillado like this.
  12. GabrielQ

GabrielQ I need me some PIE!

^pls swap names. thanks.

13. StupidJerk

With whom?

14. GabrielQ

GabrielQ I need me some PIE!

OP

15. StupidJerk

Sorry, I'm way stupider than he is. Didn't you see how smart he said he was?

16. Lushiris

Lushiris I need me some PIE!

This thread is so pointless, I feel able to ask: StupidJerk wth is your signature lol? This only can't beat that team daltos thing.

17. StupidJerk

It's a dog getting PTSD from a cheerio.

Lushiris likes this.
  18. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

I hate puppies.

This one puppy licked my face. I'm flabbergasted at the audacity this monster had. I am currently on my way to the dog shelter to set things straight.

19. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

Oh and just by the by, everyone who hasn't been living under a rock knows thePoxOG is a massive tool. I thought previous forum posts made that quite clear.

20. StupidJerk

And so everything you say now and in the future becomes permanently invalidated. Even if you support the existence of gravity, I shall refute it.

Lushiris, Etherielin and DarkJello like this.