Is this a F U to the pox community?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ThePoxOG, Jun 27, 2014.

1. ThePoxOG

ThePoxOG The King of Potatoes

Im speechless. This is so bad. So bad. How could you do this to the 500 people who have stood by you, paid money, for 8 years. and you Firk us like this? from the bottom of my heart i hope your entire dev team Firking rots.

kinembe likes this.
  2. SPiEkY

SPiEkY King of Jesters

Waah

Grillado, Xiape, stayflyazn and 8 others like this.
  3. StupidJerk

StupidJerk I need me some PIE!

Where's the dislike button?

4. Goyo

Goyo I need me some PIE!

Hey dude... take it easy, they are still tweaking champions, they don't even started on spells, relics and equipments.

A new era of pox nora is comming... What is SO wrong about it in your opinion? Post it in a positive way and they will 100% take notes on you.

Otherwise, you can insult and whine whatever you want, contrtibute nothing to anyone and being trolled.

5. Morfeas

Morfeas I need me some PIE!

"Wadafa!",

said Jacky on Saint's stream,

"Edward is in the house already?"

"Goddamit Jacky", replied Saint.

BurnPyro likes this.
  6. MentalMoles

MentalMoles I need me some PIE!

Take the time to watch the Q and A and tell me Gedden has done this to spite you...

7. Silveraine

Silveraine I need me some PIE!

To all the people who lack common sense. Please ask, there are a few here who are willing to lend it.

8. st3ck

st3ck I need me some PIE!

Baaaaaawwwwwwwww

SPiEkY likes this.
  9. DarkJello

DarkJello I need me some PIE!

Pathetic. Ignore activated.

10. borice45

borice45 The King of Potatoes

well it was a good step in the right direction. We wanted lowered abilities and ultility champs. we just need to give it more time to be perfected. All of the issues will be resolved, they r not finished with their work.

davre and Senshu like this.
  11. kagebunshn

kagebunshn I need me some PIE!

I was afraid it would turn out bad. It's even worse than I imagined.
    Feels like they cut the head off trying to save a leg.
    I'd rather have new runes then the horribly disfigured remnants of runes I have had for years.

Which is worse? The notion that they could have intentionally done this to force people to buy the 'new' stuff to get good runes. Or the possibility that that ISN'T their plan, meaning the next xpac will be more of this...

12. Indijanac

Indijanac I need me some PIE!

Im mad as well but still they are ppl like us and ppl make mistakes. And ppl performs even worst if you insult them unless that's gamekiller Sokolov that deserves everything we say to him.
    But then what reaction did Owls think to get when they release this BETA or even ALPHA of the game.This is not even close to finished

13. Andralexis

Andralexis I need me some PIE!

I'll bite:

Because everything in Pox is already set in stone and cannot be changed without rebuilding the game from the ground up...

Because Nora costs and ability tweaks are totally not in a database, and cannot be changed ever...

Because this is the last Pox patch to ever grace the game, and there will be no more adjustments/releases...

Keep Calm and Use Your Brain.

14. badgerale

badgerale Warchief of Wrath

This is just the first part of the first stage of the revamp, it is not the revamp.

Grand General Mosh and soulmilk like this.
  15. StupidJerk

StupidJerk I need me some PIE!

The point of betas and alphas of games is to learn what was done right, and what was done wrong, for the purpose of fixing problems. If there were no beta testers, then every single game would be and stay filled with bugs, and be hardly playable. If you were honestly thinking that it would be all sunshine and roses right out of the gate, one must wonder if you've played any games at all.

DarkJello likes this.
  16. Xiape

Xiape I need me some PIE!

We stood by this game and threw money at someone else for no reason. We deserve to still noob stomp with power legendary runes.

17. Xiape

Xiape I need me some PIE!

It's also worth noting that most of these posts don't even say what "this" is -- it's just blind hate. At least when players say "why did ___ rune get completely nerfed" players can discuss it. I'm not sure what reply the post creator was expecting.

18. borice45

borice45 The King of Potatoes

Haters get salty give them cholesterol

19. jeeperz2

jeeperz2 I need me some PIE!

Can we ban this guy off fourms?

Grillado likes this.
  20. Tfguy

Tfguy Devotee of the Blood Owl

Allow people to blow off steam, this is a huge change that has not occured in years to this game. People are still used to the old ways and it is somewhat understandable, but these changes are necessary to breathe new life into this game. All I can say is I am all for it when it helps to preserve this great and unique game.

soulmilk likes this.