Lethal Poison

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by BroWatchThis, Jul 22, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. profhulk

profhulk Forum Royalty

It's not about them loving to troll. It's that your not in the cool kids clubhouse so its time for everyone to pick on you specifically. Alienate someone who doesent think like everyone else does in Mayberry. Other new people get to see how someone is treated in the forums and decide this community is not worth it. Why post a thread about this game when your just gonna be persecuted. Perhaps you should ask Gedden if he has any plans to put this ability on other champs. If he says no I think you have nothing to worry about. Also Bro there are other abilities that are uncleansable (parasitic fesh infest/cauterize)

BroWatchThis likes this.
  2. Kampel

Kampel I need me some PIE!

Imagine that Shocked 5 worked differently, imagine you would need to wait the 5 turns for it to do the damage, it would be so esay to counter that the ability would be worthless.
    The devs wanted to make a stronger abilities that worked like that, they made it so it kills you if you got stacked. They made it so you can't counter it THAT easyly and to compensate they gave it to a lesser champeon. I consider that good design.

3. SPiEkY

SPiEkY King of Jesters

YOU'RE FULL OF Bane Shift PROF, BLOW IT OUT YOUR ASS!

or whatever

profhulk likes this.
  4. Muddled

Muddled Member

Is this real life? of all the messed up runes and abilities.....

SPiEkY likes this.
  5. profhulk

profhulk Forum Royalty

Thank you for the attention SPiEkY. Nice to know someone cares.

SPiEkY likes this.
  6. Kampel

Rly dude?
    He didn't play against it, he didn't loose to it, he just read it on the ability description and went to the forums asking for a nerf, people reacted trolly but some people tryed to explain him why it is that way and he kept calling them all trolls..

He basically went "I just saw this ability that seems op in paper, i havent played with or agains it but it should be nerfed my way, oh and i dont rly give a Firk why it was made like that and less what you think about it. Im also aware that it havent been a problem in the past and its not a problem right now but it should be nerfed just in case the way i want it to be, even if it makes it worthless."

7. profhulk

profhulk Forum Royalty

I just felt bad cuz everyone is picking on him. He's a poor little tad all alone in this unfriendly swamp forum. Don't worry young one Hulk will protect you.

Kampel and SPiEkY like this.
  8. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

Brazil thought the same thing when they played Germany...

Tweek516, scrampy, Woffleet and 2 others like this.
  9. Dagda

Dagda Forum Royalty

i dunno, hulk- i wasn't reading this as a "not in the cool kid club" sorta thing.

i was typing up a dissection of the thread and then i realized what i was doing and felt a little ridiculous. what it boils down to though is that, in this case, the cool kid club is basically everyone but him. when you present a demand in the way he did, and then fail to take the other's point of view into account until you've already stirred Bane Shift up, well

by then the Bane Shift's been stirred

profhulk and SPiEkY like this.
  10. Dagda

Dagda Forum Royalty

god spieky's a likewhore

jesus

SPiEkY and Kampel like this.
  11. Kampel

I do agree, this forums and this forumers(?) are not the best ones to make a mistake with when one is new to the game.. I'm sorry BroWatch, i was in your same spot when i was your age (forumly speaking)

profhulk likes this.
  12. SPiEkY

SPiEkY King of Jesters

I can't help it, this thread is great!

13. scrampy

scrampy I need me some PIE!

DYING....This was so perfect I am beginning to think markoth is a profhulk alt just so he could say that

14. BroWatchThis

BroWatchThis Devotee of the Blood Owl

Yeah, more trolling and berating from such a wonderful yet self-righteous gaming community.

**Can a Dev just delete this thread? Pretty pathetic with the types of replies present here.**

15. GabrielQ

GabrielQ I need me some PIE!

When somebody does this with so much frequency, I assume it's because he enjoys it.

I totally expected him to say thanks to the people who took their time to troll him at his pleasure.

SPiEkY likes this.
  16. BroWatchThis

OK first off, troll (yes... you are the epitome of a troll), go read through ALL of the comments I previously posted. Not a single one referred to me saying I never played against it, I just merely never LOST to it. I lost a powerful, pivotal champ to it because I dropped nora trying to cleanse it and nowhere in the description does it say "cannot be cleansed". I have played against it, many a time, but have never lost because of it. It's just ridiculous as is AND CONFUSING because of the description as well.

17. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

I don't think it is that simple. It's more likely that BroWatchThis is an the alt of my alter ego from the future. "I" traveled back to the present to carefully cultivate a forum personality to play to profhulk's protective instincts and provide a set-up to the perfect joke. My future self is hoping that the joke will launch my present self into a successful comedy career that will keep future self off the streets. However now that I have realized this, it is unlikely this path will ever happen and I will remain on the path already plotted by the much less interesting present self.

profhulk and scrampy like this.
  18. BroWatchThis

LMFAO so you kids really are so offended by the thread regarding this ability? I'm pretty surprised that you guys are this narrow-minded. You obviously don't give a rat's a** about the general idea and message of the thread, since you just troll for the sake of trolling, the major lot of you, give or a take 2 or 3 individuals.

Surprised that even prof jumped on the bandwagon... man I'm starting to feel sorry for this community. Everyone needs to think the same... because having a group of people where everyone thought the same way has always accomplished great things... #sarcasm

Last edited: Jul 22, 2014
    profhulk likes this.
  19. SPiEkY

SPiEkY King of Jesters

This stands up to scrutiny.

profhulk likes this.
  20. BroWatchThis

So you'll be on the streets? Good to know.

Moving on.

profhulk likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.