MAFIA -- Skyrim; The Dragonborn GAME OVER MAFIA WON

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by PurpleTop, Jul 14, 2014.

1. GabrielQ

GabrielQ I need me some PIE!

Well, I think I will follow you,

VOTE:KINGJAD

Maybe he can make a case in his behalf.

2. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

So there are two votes for @st3ck, two votes for @KingJad, one vote for @Molosse, and none of them have posted to defend themselves or state who they are considering. It will be interesting to see what the responses are, as well if @tangmcgame, @Qucas, and @Baskitkase post at all.

3. KingJad

KingJad I need me some PIE!

I didn't hop in to vote because i didnt have much suspicious for neither of them (st3ck a little do to him always being confused) but nothing that was lynch worthy so I didn't vote

4. Molosse

Molosse I need me some PIE!

Sorry lads and lasses had a huge ass travel time to get into Ireland from Liverpool due to lost passport shenanigans and it's been the missus birthday today so aye.
    Anyway @darklord48 go back and re-read my posts concerning Pedep/Q, I'll wait for that before I throw a vote out. Catching up on thread so brb.

5. st3ck

st3ck I need me some PIE!

I've already defended the same accusation, it hasn't changed as far as I can see. And I am still of the opinion that the silent people are dangerous.

6. Qucas

Qucas Guest

Checking in. Will make a vote after everyone defends themselves, so far, st3ck is the only one to do that.

7. Dagda

Dagda Forum Royalty

remember when i said "think about why people do the things they do" ?

that applies to you, to. when you do something, ask why it would be a good thing for you to do.

in this case, for example
    what we've seen from d1 is that without real lynch-pressure people don't really vote and keep up. hell, with it they might not. but without it the conversation levels are low. it's better to keep votes flexible (vote early and often, as needed, basically) than to wait a while and vote once. gets more information and conversation flowing.

don't wait for something you have no control over, because you may well just be wasting a shitton of time

8. GabrielQ

what about making a soft rule of requiring a vote from every player?

9. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

How, would a failure to vote default to a vote for yourself?

10. GabrielQ

no, player enforced, like, you don't vote, we lynch you

11. Dagda

Dagda Forum Royalty

likely too many people to lynch in that case.

12. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

@Molosse This is the post that I saw, it was after you voted for Pede, but you didn't change your vote, and Pede was ultimately lynched. That's what makes me suspicious of you.

13. GabrielQ

Molosse says that he doesn't think that pede and I were both mafia, not that if pede was town then I was mafia or viceversa.
    Also remember, that pede got lynched, and we have a new pede now, so I'd be double the careful respecting him.

14. st3ck

st3ck I need me some PIE!

Occams razor methodology leads me to believe that of the 7 non voters, we had 3 mafia, one was afk, the other two split the vote. That to me is the most simple explanation of the evets that has transpired thus far. What are the odds that the mafia hits the doctor target or the mafia hits one of the other immune roles? Just seems low odds, and that the mafia strat is to lay low and watch us noose each other. Because of this, I will,

VOTE: KINGJAD

Hes one of the silent thus far, and it is also convenient given vote count.

15. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

I read his statement to be that he thought Pede was not mafia. Her was also starting that you are not mafia. Due to his thoughts that neither of you were mafia, he said it was safe to vote for of you to move discussions forward. At the time I believed it. Only when his vote for Pede didn't change did I become suspicious.

16. KingJad

i dislike bandwagon votes so bcuz u would like me to vote
    Vote: st3ck

17. KingJad

VOTE: ST3CK

18. Molosse

So it was a case of misreading as opposed to intentional targetting, fair enough, what I was arguing was that since Pede/Q were at odds over a vote they showed a distinct lack of prior communication and thus it could be safely assumed that either they were both town or one was mafia, my first vote was onto pede to get some conversation going and then from following messages from Pede I began to get a scummy read and thus kept my vote on him.

It didn't help matters that he refused to defend himself but that's neither here nor there. Atm I'm not certain who to vote for.

19. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

20. Molosse

We're going to slow on this
    VOTE: KINGJAD