Collosal

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by attio26, Jul 25, 2014.

1. attio26

attio26 Lord of FS

does anyone else find collosal too easy? just an idea but i think we should reduce the damage taken to 25% maybe.

might just me being bias because i find such a universally useful passive ability really boring.

2. Cinder405

Cinder405 I need me some PIE!

Agreed. However there are some champions that are given alot of defense and colossal and I think thats where the issue lies. Or they have little DEF and they slap on Tough 1 2 or 3 which is essentially the same thing as DEF only it affects spells and stuff I believe.

Roger Road and Tarathil like this.
  3. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

50% is huge

40% or 35% seems appropriate

Roger Road likes this.
  4. Cinder405

Cinder405 I need me some PIE!

With the percentage it is at right now and the amount of 2x2s being less and less used, It's almost always like Bounty Hunter only without the extra damage.

5. PurpleTop

PurpleTop I need me some PIE!

the only reason I run klub is for colossal. He's not very good otherwise, usually a sandbag, but I gotta have that colossal counter.

>.>

6. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

O u so silly pt

Sealer0 and Raider like this.
  7. PurpleTop

PurpleTop I need me some PIE!

I mean, sometimes i think about using cave dragon instead of klub. That might be a better option.

8. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

or SP dragon, all is better than klub

9. st3ck

st3ck I need me some PIE!

I agree, colossal on firk diplomat

10. Boozha

Boozha I need me some PIE!

You know, FS hasn't had runnable 2x2s until the titan revamp, and we are still very much short on them. Colossal is really evil against FS. I'd support it going to 25 or 35%.

11. st3ck

st3ck I need me some PIE!

The only 2x2 I run in FS are tanks. Crabmaster Donatello, and bloated toad, or whatever it's called now. I don't play much FS, but when I do, I psychic jab/ping colossal til it's dead. Because that is all I can do.

Sirius likes this.
  12. Vorian

Vorian I need me some PIE!

Colossal is on too many champs atm, including swallow whole champs. Just to show how bad that is, I managed to beat Halfgodx number 6 in the rankings, with a deck abusing that mechanic. I can usually only hold my own in the exo league and rarely beat limited players.

13. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

Which 2x2 Skeezicks should I run? 2x2 Draksars? 2x2 Dwarves?

reskk likes this.
  14. SPiEkY

SPiEkY King of Jesters

Get out of here with your helpful suggestions!

BroWatchThis and PurpleTop like this.
  15. Morfeas

Morfeas I need me some PIE!

This thread's name is as of now "Petition: Make Pit Dragon over 80 nora again by giving him beef abilities"

Signed.

16. reskk

reskk Member

Wow great suggestions for skeezicks

17. JazzMan1221

JazzMan1221 Better-Known Member

FS has several good Colossal counters, mostly in the form of Tome of the Arcanis. Firk Savant, Salaman Negamage, and Tortun Battle Mystic can all use Tome, and all of them are excellent units. Slick and Buzz has Dreadwing Potion, and there are the usual Poison Cloud/knockback mechanics.

18. MentalMoles

MentalMoles I need me some PIE!

I think Collossal should be 30% reduction, 40% max.

19. Boozha

Boozha I need me some PIE!

Where, exactly, am I going to find 5 AP in FS? Without a horn which I certainly cant afford in addition to the tome? Metamorph was nerfed based on the fairy, and the tome has been practically unusable ever since.

20. theKraken

theKraken I need me some PIE!

Hunter giant should ignore colossal. And be given to themes like bogs and skeezik

21. jeeperz2

jeeperz2 I need me some PIE!

How about different ranks of colossal so we can balance the champions that have it accordingly. And you know for flavor.

SPiEkY, Entrepidus, attio26 and 2 others like this.