On the poxbox incident

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Osidan, Jul 30, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

Out of the both of us, only one is a known scammer and manipulator of the ranked system to prey on new players.

2. Michael

Michael I need me some PIE!

I believe more people will believe decondor/POXBOX than you if it concerns trading. Your name is on the list and mine isn't. Stop trying to derail from the topic.

3. PurpleTop

PurpleTop I need me some PIE!

The topic shouldn't be here to begin with, derailing is promoted

Ballballer likes this.
  4. Sirius

Sirius I need me some PIE!

My god dude! *applauds*

5. Coragh

Coragh The King of Potatoes

Just because people exploit an online game store for runes, doesn't mean they are like that all the time. Here, or in the real world. They do it here because, unless you know them IRL, most people just think everyone else is nothing (unless you become friends online and meet up IRL). This can be compared to the verbal abuse that goes on online. People don't really act like that IRL (most people), they do here because they think it doesn't matter or there is no consequence. I get what your saying, but I don't really see a reason to warn everyone that some people exploited a mistake just picked up some extra runes. It sounds silly, "Hey everyone! Watch out for that guy! He traded in a rune that was priced wrong and got more runes than he should have! Watch out for that guy! Hes a very bad person!"

...Before this becomes a big argument, how about we call a truce and end it? :cool:

6. Boozha

Boozha I need me some PIE!

Honestly, this IS real life. If you can't behave here I won't expect it of you in another community. I am glad I was warned, I certainly won't borrow those people anything.

As for the argument, for all I care we can call it a day; either way nothing will come of it as DoG will (rightfully) not intervene.

7. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

You mean Olaf.

And anyone can judge these facts himself. I don't how Olaf would be more qualified than anyone else to say that I am not to be trusted with trading. I have never traded with him. I doubt he barely knows me aside from the conversation we had yesterday. Just because he runs a store does not suddenly make him a saint who knows who is to trusted and who isn't. And from the way he runs his store, I'd say it's more the opposite. He made a mistake, that's it.

Derailing? Well if you're going to post messages from PoxBox again (for which you made a new forum account just to do so, quite strange huh) with your track record, I'll call you out on it.

8. BroWatchThis

BroWatchThis Devotee of the Blood Owl

Lol

9. BroWatchThis

Lmao

10. BroWatchThis

All I have to say is...

Who cares,

Sunutsu likes this.
  11. Dtail

Dtail The King of Potatoes

pretty sure you just won poxnora

12. Alkioneus

Alkioneus I need me some PIE!

My name is not on the list. However, when I open Rune Trader, I'll see your name on the list with such shameful scams, that you put all people on the list way behind.

13. Ragic

Ragic I need me some PIE!

if you don't like the thread, send a complaint to senshu and have him close it. make that monkey dance.

14. BroWatchThis

Could it be?? No... no... it can't be, can it? He is... the One.

15. DarkJello

DarkJello I need me some PIE!

Tantita justicia. +1

Sabrosa por excelencia.

I am super glad the losers are being exposed. Universe does NOT have to be in danger before one takes a stand. May victory smile upon the good.

16. tangmcgame

tangmcgame I need me some PIE!

And I transcribed it in the perfect environment: while taking a dump.

BroWatchThis and SPiEkY like this.
  17. Jib

Jib Better-Known Member

NWO : taking a dump

SPiEkY and Sirius like this.
  18. kinembe

kinembe The King of Potatoes

Sunutsu likes this.
  19. Boozha

Boozha I need me some PIE!

20. kinembe

kinembe The King of Potatoes