On the poxbox incident

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Osidan, Jul 30, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. decondor

decondor I need me some PIE!

Anyway this is my last post on this issue, have fun with your ban and learn to live with the result of your actions as do I (still am the one who lost most here).

Enjoy your life and I hope I never have to interact with you again and I think the feeling is likewise, so we still have SOME common ground lol

DarkJello likes this.
  2. Flyingfinn

Flyingfinn I need me some PIE!

I noticed that too. I compared his prices to poxbrothers and the differences are freaking huge. Korona for example is over 50$ more expensive

Last edited: Jul 31, 2014
    Sunutsu and BurnPyro like this.
  3. Boozha

Boozha I need me some PIE!

PoxBox monetary practices are rather questionable. I've seen runes for a seventh the price.

4. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

Case and point

5. Michael

Michael I need me some PIE!

What kind of threat is this? I didn't know copy pasting what decondor said on his POXBOX site could be an offence, I'm sure those who got the IP ban could not visit the site and read the announcement, so I was caring for those who appeared on the updated list. Who knows, maybe it was you who created the new account, since you were the first to create the 'LF Mika' thread in the General Discussion.

6. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

Created what new account? I'm talking about you making new forum account just to post this.

Pretty heartwarming to see you finally give a damn about your fellow poxer. Finally feeling some remorse for your years of scamming and farming new players?

And that thread was a joke thread, I'm sorry you lacked the intelligence to spot obvious sarcasm.

7. Michael

Michael I need me some PIE!

Join on 1 March, hows my account new?

8. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

Huh, i guess 'new member' only changes when you post X times. My bad.

9. Vote Kanye 2020

Vote Kanye 2020 Better-Known Member

Im going to repeat Burns previous question which you seemed to avoid @decondor . Directly before the store went down for repricing you had at least 20 copies of each renovator, and as soon as it came back up 0 ever want back into the store, so care to explain? Or does your 6 per limit in cash store not apply for LE's?

BurnPyro likes this.
  10. Vaayshan

Vaayshan Member

Just read through the whole thread.

It was fun.

Sunutsu, HannibalFee and PurpleTop like this.
  11. decondor

@h0spy, I truly feel not obliged to answer questions about how I do business to people I have banned (Burn in this case) especially not when the question is used in a blame game.

In this thread I won't answer that question simply because of the sentiment of this thread went to blaming and shaming each other. Whatever I answer will be wrong in this thread solely because I own a store and most watchers here will see it as an empty statement anyway and will just quote whatever I have to say to twist it so the blame game can continue, unless you really really really really really think(on somehow convince me) that after reading all the posts here that one magic post will take away all the anger going on.

PS You yourself also have a negative biased opinion against the store, so I seriously doubt if you can objectively respond to any answer concerning on how I run my store, because you disagree by definition.

DarkJello, BansheeX and Thbigchief like this.
  12. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

Okay.

13. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

Also, and I quote: (can't perfect quote since the thread is locked http://forums.poxnora.desertowlgame...e-careful-when-trading.5528/page-3#post-77074)

decondor/olaf:

The game is not the same, like I said multiple times in multiple discussions, I keep 6 of every rune back, for personal use and for the store. 6!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is NOTHING is the grant scheme of things. The legendary 150ks I got a total of like 8 of them traded in. You'd really think if I would not hold them back they magically appear in the trader? If they don't appear in the normal trader it means there is not enough of them or that others hoard(as in 10s of them) them, me holding back 6 is not changing the economy.

Just to let you know, with the money I earn you can pay a half employee in India.....

But if that is your decision so be it...

So you have a bit of a habbit of twisting the truth huh. Pretty convenient. Care to explain yourself so I can prove you wrong again or are you still claiming to do this for the community and the love of the game you don't play?

Sunutsu likes this.
  14. decondor

What truth am I twisting exactly ?

15. Rokkushun

Rokkushun Devotee of the Blood Owl

[​IMG]
    I for one can't wait until poxbox is irrelivent and this greedy bugger is out of business.
    but I'm just here to eat popcorn and laugh at everyone

ykmmmm, Sunutsu, Lushiris and 2 others like this.
  16. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

Did you lie to yourself as well when you said you could read?

Cause it's really not that hard. I even quoted the right parts and put the important parts in a bloody red color.

Sunutsu likes this.
  17. decondor

What truth is twisted there, I said I do that. You can agree or not but with is truth twisting here? More transparent I can't be in that case lawl......

But seriously dude you are so full of hate since you got banned I am amazed, let it go already, go outside, the weather is nice have a chill, I am not discussing how I do business with someone who took from me bye

DarkJello likes this.
  18. decondor

Just what is it exactly you want to get from this conversation?

19. Thbigchief

Thbigchief I need me some PIE!

- This is the real issue. Some people think all the long discussions were defending being a ****bag about trading in the runes or not. So people that we're saying they dont have to give the runes back and its the stores fault (which is a valid discussion) somehow warped into making some people on the list think they were being defended personally.

- People shoulda just gave the runes back or didnt and shut the ef up about it. Why even try to justify it , just keep the rune and be a ****bag in silence and revel in the fact that people may or may not think your a ****bag.

- So to all the sleaze ballz in the shadows that stuck one to the man in quiet kudos! To the ****bags still flaunting their imaginary digital content whos value is still in revamp flux stEFu already and go fap to your rune checklist somewhere else.

20. Boozha

Boozha I need me some PIE!

Then consider me asking the same question please. As your most ardent supporter I'll surely deserve an answer? How many runes of each sort are you keeping limited to the cash store?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.