FS list of desirable changes

Discussion in 'Forglar Swamp' started by Boozha, Jul 12, 2014.

1. Nexx

Nexx I need me some PIE!

2. Boozha

Boozha I need me some PIE!

Actually I was getting at the fact that nora miner was necessary for his equip to work. Now that the equip was reworked I should delete that sentence.

How about you do more than post a barely funny picture

Also updated some of the statements, they actually included a shredder change already.

Last edited: Aug 3, 2014
  3. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

Your grimthir + covenant will cost 111-25=86

Let's not pretend we don't know about covenant + deception

4. Nexx

Nexx I need me some PIE!

How about you stop being a zealot and trying to break yet another faction? Sound good? Because it sounds great to me. If you're going to change FS, you should start changing it by a whole instead of giving suggestions that would break a champion. All your suggestions break each and every one of those champions, you should do your homework.

And on top of that, I'll post whatever I feel like posting. Posting that picture described everything I wanted to say.

5. Saka

Saka The King of Potatoes

If you're talking about an 8 speed, 6~7 range champion that comes with shielding, regen, and immunity to magical, I'd gladly run it for that price. This package is ideal.

Gekaal was a close combat champ pre-vamp without shielding, and now he's a close-mid ranged champ that has to be up front and therefore within the spell presence of your opponent, lost his healing and his defense is easily bypassed without impenetrable, they are completely different.

6. Saka

Saka The King of Potatoes

No.

More like 'using gekaal as an example, lets not increase hero nora cost, or they are too high to be used'...

7. Boozha

You have no idea what you are talking about. Could you either tell me which champions would be broken by these changes how or just shut your mouth before more stupid falls out?

8. Nexx

Nexx I need me some PIE!

9. Shadap

Shadap The King of Potatoes

He's not.

10. Boozha

Are you kidding me? Most of the champions you decried as too strong after a change were unrunnable before the revamp in a stronger form than I propose. Almsgiver, Berkchani, Murkwurm, Neophyte, Prophet, Mindwarp, Crusher, all shoebox or borderline shoebox. Your lack of knowledge about FS is incredible. You are also proposing to keep sandbags for the sole purpose of sandbagging champions. You are also opposing my attempt to get more diversity "because others don't hgave diversity either". And ... thats a reason in which miraculous way?

So any buffs for shoebox runes are bad according to you. I guess I'll just ignore your judgement then because thats bloody absurd.

Sphere8274 and KingJad like this.
  11. Thbigchief

Thbigchief I need me some PIE!

- commando lost all of his fun and kit. Stop with rapid strikes and rend in general in upgrade lines. He is like stitched dream eater the upgrade and base abilities need an overhaul they are counterintuitive to the runes original purpose imo

12. Nexx

Nexx I need me some PIE!

Apparently you don't know when or why a champion would be shoeboxed. If you want to buff shoeboxed runes, don't overbuff them, we've been in that stage of the game several times before, and people kept crying about it. Thank god you're not in the FS Council, you'd powercreep Bane Shift until people start quitting. Your lack of knowledge of the game in general is incredible. Sandbags are there for a purpose, you just don't know why. Sandbags are there TO INCREASE THE COST so things don't end up broken. The algorithm isn't perfect. Pit Dragon was 70 nora with colossal, and now hes 68 without it. Sandbags are there to balance out the rune, because making something too cheap would be make it ridiculous. Get a grip and comprehend before replying.

13. Authyrtyr

Authyrtyr The King of Potatoes

I propose giving Mindshredder Class: Wizard again. His utility on the board is usually just damage so it was very useful to give him a Tome of the Arcanis. In fact, I used to run that thing in my Psychic BG because almost all of them were Wizards but now almost none of the Firk are wizards, what happened?

Thbigchief likes this.
  14. Boozha

If a design needs sandbags its a bad design. Those are obviously not in need of sandbags either since they are increibly shoeboxed.

Also lol @ "overbuff". You have no idea about balance apparently. None of these can be called overbuffs.

15. Flyingfinn

Flyingfinn I need me some PIE!

Damn son. When I see caps and stars in a post, I know the writer is spewing mad saliva out of his mouth.

Last edited: Aug 3, 2014
  16. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

I like how people are claiming they know balance and the other one doesn't for a page on end now without actually talking about the runes.

I, too, enjoy discussing vague concepts without having to add anything to my argument other than a glorified "you're bad and I'm not".

17. Boozha

That happens when too little input is given and it is just one position against the other. Which is why you are now oblieged to judge the proposals.

18. Nexx

Nexx I need me some PIE!

I've provided evidence to back up what I say, you haven't. Your arguments are invalid until further proof that your suggested buffs wouldn't push FS over the top. You're known to be a zealot, and I could easily compare you to calisk right now.

19. Boozha

You have not provided any evidence, you have provided your opinion. Not sure how you could be dense enough to mix up those two things.

20. Nexx

Nexx I need me some PIE!

Opinions? Have you not read the explanations? Damn mate, you really do need to get schooled on reading. This is just sad. You're so blinded by zealotry that my explanations can't be read by you, because I'm hella right son.