FS list of desirable changes

Discussion in 'Forglar Swamp' started by Boozha, Jul 12, 2014.

1. Boozha

Boozha I need me some PIE!

Soo, after some playing with FS these are some changes I'd like to see, personally. Please discuss.

Almsgiver: Needs to lose Rite of Creation and get 1 Speed. Swap with 5 speed is a nightmare. You just have an insanely hard time getting into position. Rite of Creation is very situational because FS has few expendable real champions; I've heard davre had some success with Jellyfishes though. Maybe keep it on him, but 1 speed is a necessity.

Berkchani: His second upgrade line should contain something not luck based; in fact, throw out all the hunter abilities, they are stupid. His damage is too low to matter with CA:M, should go to 12. I don't know what to put on his second line, but he looks like an adventurer and should get adventurous upgrades. Mountaineer or sneak or Opportunist.
    Davre suggested keeping and buffing Hunter:Giant to counter colossal, and to swap out CA for Opportunist.

Augur: First line should be more diverse, right now its such a non-decision. Slam, thats it. Doesn't need a buff, just an upgrade line that isn't a non-decision.

Blackhand: Evasive and something on-hit. Sunder or punish come to mind. Right now he's just a wimp hitting for nothing, and there is little reason to not just ignore his counterstrikes. A complete redesign might also be an option, since double counterstrike is a bit of a stupid design.

Mentor: Speed to 6 and nora reduction on marsh lessons. He's still unrunnable.

Spitter: Poison eater should go to upgrades, and hit and run should appear there again aswell.

Concealer: Needs Mark back. Was one of his center abilities. Not a priority though.

Mindbender: Currently too expensive for what he brings on the table. Vaporize was somewhat central on him. Probably needs less DEF, more damage.

Murkwurm: Jeez, dude is terrible. Replace dive 1 and 2 with other upgrades and give him back his center ability judgement along with poison. His combo got so ruined ... Put hungry mire somewhere on upgrades, maybe as an alternative to poison.
    Or, as Davre said, to limit self-synergy, only give him judgement and let him rely on others to provide the negative conditions. In any case, make dive optional. Its a sandbag.

Murkwater Frenzy: Cannot be run without Multiattack which may amount to a sandbag at times.

Neophyte: Cleanse should NOT be on the same path as neophyte. Cleanse is what you run him for, neophyte is his trademark ability, so both should be runnable at the same time. That said, neophyte should also be reworked because atm it only gives stats, which is boring.

Diplomat: Unrunnable! Kick marsh awakening.

Prophet: Revere is insanely overcosted. At 92 nora this champion is legitimately unrunnable. Drop immunity and make (her) revere less expensive!

Hydraxor: Alternative upgrades for dive are a MUST. Scale Armor or something. Also, 1 DEF is a bit ludicrous for a giant scaly serpent.

Marsh Troll: Rock Defiance to upgrade, its a damn sandbag in FF FS.

Marsh Warden: Trap to upgrades, I don't want him as a trapper, I want him as a warden ...

Mindwarp Frog: Drop cone and give him something not useless.

Commando: Rapid attack is a sandbag on him, putting trickster with all the active abilities in one upgrade path is at best an oversight ...

All Snapteeth: Murkwater Frenzy to upgrades, its a sandbag in FF FS and reduces their runnability, sometimes to zero.

Crusher: Less HP, more damage, or he'll never kill something

Gekaal: Range back to 1-2; he's currently very deadly. On the flipside he's also very vulnerable, not sure what to do about that.

Pirahnid Bloodfiend : Should lose either damage or blood rage, currently too high damage output.

Last edited: Aug 4, 2014
    Sphere8274 likes this.
  2. BansheeX

BansheeX I need me some PIE!

FS forum?

3. Boozha

I want input from non-FS players, too. You could just trust me that I'm not putting it here because I couldn't find the FS forums.

jeeperz2 likes this.
  4. jeeperz2

jeeperz2 I need me some PIE!

I think something like nokhan do is better on blackhand its the only thing I can see him with really.. Diplomat needs to drop in nora cost like foreal everything I pretty much agree with other then Warden I think Warden is fine as he is.

5. reskk

reskk Member

Shredder deserves his cost. 16 free damage each round from a huge range.

6. bagoftrick

bagoftrick I need me some PIE!

well its more like 8 free damage. the other 8 isn't guaranteed without putting the shredder at risk. also there are other champs that do more damage than that with less cost. with the ideal upgrades he costs 77 nora.

7. Boozha

Also, with any other champion you can attack and retreat thereafter, extending the threat range. With ping the threat range is a fixed six.

8. jeeperz2

I didn't even see firk mindshredder on the list but he should stay the way he is could use a slight nora decrease but just a bit. I use to run mines with swap 1 for 63 nora lol I always had 63 nora to go ahead and summon him to deal 16 damage.

9. profhulk

profhulk Forum Royalty

Will you add Jellebrium Mindbender to that list. The Jelly needs his vaporize and distract aura hes naked.

reskk likes this.
  10. jeeperz2

I kinda forgot about Salaman Dervish he was only nerfed more after the last patch. And what do you guys think of Salaman hunter?

11. profhulk

profhulk Forum Royalty

Sal Hunter he is still the man. I dont care much for channel damage it's the precision I want. Channel damage was icing on the cake for me.

12. goldmonkee

goldmonkee I need me some PIE!

Murkwater Frenzy is Multiattack 1, 2 or 3 for 5 nora; Multi normally costs 8, 10 or 14. What is it that's making them shoebox because of it?

13. MovnTarget

MovnTarget Forum Royalty

You've listed all the things you think are bad and need changes. Is there anything in FS that is over the line and perhaps should be reigned in for the betterment of pox and all that?

Or does FS not have any of those? And it's just all those other factions that have the op stuff?

14. Boozha

As a FS player I'm probably not the guy to judge that; besides, the changes I proposed would of course also bring achange in nora cost with them.

If you wish to propose something, feel free to!

15. profhulk

profhulk Forum Royalty

Salaman Rook with super charged 1 and banditry might be if you can't stop it. It will shut ur nora down.

16. jeeperz2

Pirahind bloodfiend needs his cost to go back up

17. gillo

gillo I need me some PIE!

Gekaal needs a tap, along with Augur and Kartch.

18. gillo

gillo I need me some PIE!

Holy Bane Shift I didn't even know that got Supercharged. Definitely seems too easy to get a Nora Thief off.

19. Boozha

Gekaal maybe, Augur needs to lose vuln, but Kartch? he's not great is he

20. profhulk

profhulk Forum Royalty

Yea really whats so great about kartch? Hes all stats and boring. Also Gekaal's one with nora doesen't trigger on non basic attacks anymore and he also lost nora miner. I think hes fine. I don't really care what u do to Augur seeing as the person I let borrow them is too damn cheap to get some ****** augur's of his own and give mine back :D.

jeeperz2 likes this.