Discussion: Website Patch Notes - 03/10/2014

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Cortices, Mar 10, 2014.

1. Bondman007

Bondman007 I need me some PIE!

- Added several new credit purchase options and slightly adjusted prices.

Cool...now, at least flatten out that 4050 credits for a box to 4000 so I don't have to spend $5 trying to get that $.50 in credits.
    thx

2. JaceDragon

JaceDragon I need me some PIE!

I don't see any changes, is the patch already up?

3. killabud69

killabud69 The King of Potatoes

Any chance of getting a link from the forums back to the main Pox site? I don't have it bookmarked on all my computers and god forbid I have to type in the address bar :rolleyes:

EDIT: Oops wrong thread but I'm going to leave it here so I'm not double posting

4. Queegon

Queegon I need me some PIE!

Noticed the ingame music isn't running on loop, but rather stops after playing once. Have to mute and unmute continuously to hear it again.

5. Fikule

Fikule I need me some PIE!

Any chance of looking into redesigning the race filter?

It just looks pretty weird having a list you need to scroll so far down. It takes up my whole screen with this thin vertical line of text. Maybe extend it out horizontally a bit?

6. Fikule

Fikule I need me some PIE!

Also noticed the guide to rune manager is under the rune manager. I don't think this is very visible to new players. Not sure of a solution though.

Also there is nothing indicating a bg is saved. So a new player might add 30 runes and be wondering what to do next.

Agree on the need for an ability search. Or a general search like pox base where you enter your teams then select results based on race, champions, ability etc.

I'm still entering the in-client rune manager and opening poxbase to actually find what I want. Little counter intuitive.

7. Exit

Exit The King of Potatoes

I just made a post in the support forum, but I'm sure others would appreciate this and can show their support for this simple change to the Rune Forge:

Show CP for rune

In Deck: No, CP: 165 Prev 2 of 10 Next

8. Ragic

Ragic I need me some PIE!

speaking of fixes not worth mentioning... the races in the race pull down filter are not all in alphabetical order.

9. Authyrtyr

Authyrtyr The King of Potatoes

You say that you fixed some missing images on the site but I still have no picture for Renovator. (He's the black square) strig0.PNG

10. Vote Kanye 2020

Vote Kanye 2020 Better-Known Member

The patch has not yet been done, thats why you are noticing no changes xD

11. Authyrtyr

Authyrtyr The King of Potatoes

Really? I noticed the updates to the Rune Forge that they mentioned. Unless they meant different changes I guess....

12. KTCAOP

KTCAOP I need me some PIE!

The patch did go through. Looks like some things still need to be fixed though!

13. Emries

Emries Devotee of the Blood Owl

Going to have to agree with this. That leftover 50 is pretty annoying.

14. Yourmom

Yourmom The King of Potatoes

For me I can't specify any attributes to BG's that aren't showing up. It's a possibility these BG's were created around the same time that the trader went down but I'm unsure. What I have been doing was for the ones that aren't showing up I copy them and recreate them under a new name and then they show up.

15. Morfeas

Morfeas I need me some PIE!

Did the extra credit-buying options go through? I still only see Paypal - Credit Card :s

16. Axeraiser

Axeraiser I need me some PIE!

Change the price of the Entended box to 2500 that way If we buy 5000 owl credits we can get 2 boxes. Might be losing the 3$ on a box but you will sell a lot more boxes lads.

17. Neksis

Neksis The King of Potatoes

On the startup tutorial, at the third stage, the first line of the tutorial's description says something like "Play the game on you own."

Probably want to change that to "Play the game on youR own."

Don't neglect the proud "R", it is a mighty fine letter. :D

18. GameJack

GameJack The King of Potatoes

Can we bring back the "Show current BG" button for rune manager. It is nice to get an overview of all the runes in my BG n their upgrade without clicking on each indivdually

19. avichaif

avichaif Devotee of the Blood Owl

what about 2v2 any time line?

gila900 likes this.
  20. Nemorga

Nemorga I need me some PIE!

About those Rune Forge upgrades...

Let's say I got 50 copies of a Champ and 1 of them is in a BG. The Forge shows me the first 1, tells me it's in a BG, I click on "next", I sacrifice rune number 2... and takes me back to number 1! So I have to click "next" an extra 48 times to sacrifice all of them!!

The Rune Forge is an awesome idea (one of my favs), but right now is a pain in the... mouse button. I hope to see a lot of improvements in the near future (bulk sacrifice, CP info, Spells/Relics/Equip showing the same info as Champs...).

Thx Owls for listening!