Discussion: Website Patch Notes - 03/10/2014

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Cortices, Mar 10, 2014.

1. Cortices

Cortices Administrator Octopi

Last edited: Mar 10, 2014
    newsbuff likes this.
  2. only

only Active Member

for a second I thought legendaries are added to Rune Forge (not Checklist)...

3. Prami

Prami I need me some PIE!

Please fix the drop down menu for Battle Groups. It would be wonderful to be able to play with the other half of my list.

4. AmmonReros

AmmonReros I need me some PIE!

I like the fact that you make a thread for things like this.

Could you make a thread for all the "stealth updates" you did? Like for Example Wizard of the Ways losing his Portal Nexus.

5. Cortices

Cortices Administrator Octopi

Is this the issue with having a lot of decks? If so, I haven't been able to reproduce it. If not, could you describe the problem or maybe provide a screenshot?

6. lungz421

lungz421 Member

is single player still down?

7. KTCAOP

KTCAOP I need me some PIE!

Thanks for posting this up!

Though I am really curious about these changes that weren't worth mentioning =P

8. KTCAOP

I believe they have been posted here by comparing the old versions of the XML against each other.

9. KTCAOP

From what I have seen, it occurs with battle groups that were imported over. If they make a new battle group and/or make a copy of the battle group, this often fixes the issue.

10. Hehedu

Hehedu The King of Potatoes

Is there any new information concerning the bot server? When are the campaigns expected to be up again?

11. avichaif

avichaif Devotee of the Blood Owl

I will glad to know too
    - Fixed bug with Rune Checklist that prevented Legendary and Limited Edition filters from being displayed.
    in that list I have 3 Giving Tree but in Rune Manager I see only 1 do u know what Is the problem?
    and 1 more thing can u post all the changes u did in the runes

12. Prami

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    As you can see from the screenshots, the list is cutoff halfway by the TG BG's. I am not the only one who has had this problem.

I can give you one more symptom, but it may or may not be related. When modifying several Battle Groups, when removing runes, i received a red error message several times. I can't tell you what it said. I clicked out of it each time, and since there didn't seem to be any problems putting the decks together, i didn't bring it up.

13. KTCAOP

Any runes with the same name, such as the harbinger, renovator, etc, will only give one entry. You can still see them individually though if you sort them out by faction.

14. AmmonReros

AmmonReros I need me some PIE!

this should have been and should be done by the devs though.

15. KTCAOP

From what I have seen, this was not an intended nor foreseen change or patch. What I expect is that these changes were made on the old SOE test server, thus the patch notes that Alpha gave, but never patched over to the stable live server.

When the DB transfer was made, SOE did not give the live server, but the "more updated" or "patched" test server or at least patched the server over. This may account for some of the issues we are also seeing with client stability.

All speculation of course.

While in principle I do agree that it should have been posted by the developers, the only way to post the patch notes would be to go though, find an old copy of the xml/DB and cross reference them which is what PB and some other sites that store information parsed from the XML were able to do. Also… there kind of have been some other major pressing concerns as well to deal with.

16. KTCAOP

The website is now currently down.

17. pkillo

pkillo New Member

It's easy ... the drop down show only the last X Battlegroup ( not exatly count ) in reverse order of creation. You can try the problem just create ( it's need only the name of the BG ) a lot of BG and refresh the list ...

18. pkillo

pkillo New Member

19. Prami

I hope you're right KTCAOP. I don't like many of the changes, though some i do. Some, like the Treecaller, just feel so lazy.

Keep in mind that in the patch notes listed here there are the LE to Legendary changes that were discussed. It's possible that these were intended changes.

20. KTCAOP

Ha XD. Technically you are right XD =P.

Though I am rather curious… why were the rune images bugged? I know that in my catalogue of images, there are only about 1500 rune pictures, which also include avatars, nora fonts, pets, etc., but there are about 2000+ runes out there, so I believe I am missing some, I wonder if they are related.