Crawmangler

Discussion in 'Forglar Swamp' started by claydude5, Aug 6, 2014.

1. claydude5

claydude5 The King of Potatoes

Combo attack Drain, 6 base damage

Whose idea of a joke is this?

2. Dagda

Dagda Forum Royalty

biggest

fan

Sirius likes this.
  3. Centuros

Centuros Active Member

His craw done got mangled, son.

4. JazzMan1221

JazzMan1221 Better-Known Member

Then, 10 turns later, you think to yourself "Hmm, I could deploy a Crawmangler.............but the first one is still at half HP, so I won't bother".

Sirius and Molosse like this.
  5. Qno2

Qno2 The King of Potatoes

No clue but he needs some kind of buff to his damage or replace combo attack: drain with something that fits better. He is still an incredibly tanky unit but is 81 nora worth it for a 2x2 with 3 defence, tough 3, scale armour and phase shift that contributes to murkwater frenzy. He is basically a giant meatshield with minimal damage output.

6. soulmilk

soulmilk I need me some PIE!

Could change Combo Attack: Drain for Combo Attack: Rend. Would boost his damage output and it's good flavor. (Crocodile Death Roll)

7. Shell Dorado

Shell Dorado The King of Potatoes

I dig on Soulmilk's idea. As it stands Craw and some of the other Snaptooths are kind of... well, weird. Rend would make his damage output not pathetic, but you know, you could always give him CA: Devastate ;D. I wouldn't mind.

That or put it back on the Tort Pygmy :3. I'm just sad that only Bastion the Avenger has it now.

soulmilk likes this.
  8. Molosse

Molosse I need me some PIE!

He's a tanky tank that tanks like a tank while grabbing some hp back like a tank with an ability which helps him tank.

TLDR: He's a tank.

9. RedScarlet

RedScarlet I need me some PIE!

treat it as Regen 1, its a typo

10. Centuros

Centuros Active Member

Regen 1 would probably be better in a non-gator deck.