Comments on Profile Post by TeaScholar

1. Moles
    Moles
    I understand that you, and others do not get along with MW - but I do not think it is fair for multiple people to gang up and continually abuse the guy. I'm not singling you out here as I haven't seen anything too bad from you, but some have chosen to go way above what is acceptable on these forums, it turned into a witch hunt which is not acceptable.
    Apr 8, 2015
  2. scrampy
    scrampy
    You choose to punish those that are retaliating but I have never seen any of MW's posts being deleted when they are clearly provocative nor have you deleted posts where he has spammed threads which mostly say the same thing. The double standard being displayed by the mods is baffling and this biased censorship will lose whatever little respect the players already had for the mods.
    Apr 8, 2015
  3. TeaScholar
    TeaScholar
    scrampy speaks to my soul.
    Apr 8, 2015
  4. Moles
    Moles
    I haven't seen anything posted by MW which is insulting, threatening or extremely toxic, which are generally the only threads or posts I remove, if you think I may have missed some feel free to link me and I will take another look. I know Senshu is also very lenient, usually.
    Apr 8, 2015
  5. TeaScholar
    TeaScholar
    And the things we post are insulting, threatening, or extremely toxic enough to get removed? Gimme a break. You guys are being oblivious right now to the reason WHY everyone hates the guy. There are posts by the dude that are literally nothing but insulting and no- I'm not gonna do your job and find them
    Apr 8, 2015
  6. BurnPyro
    BurnPyro
    getting banned in streaks
    Apr 8, 2015
  7. Moles
    Moles
    I don't care how much somebody is disliked by a group of people, grouping up and repeatedly picking on that person in my book is bullying behaviour.

MW24 is absolutely not exempt from the rules himself, he has received a couple of warnings in the past but has never done anything worth a ban.
    Apr 9, 2015
  8. Moles
    Moles
    I will never be one to remove posts/threads from ANY player that are about PoxNora and expressing a genuine opinion/suggestion for the game - no matter how much I or anybody else thinks they may be completely wrong in what they are saying.
    Apr 9, 2015
  9. JellyBerry
    JellyBerry
    At one point you've got to realise all the situations that have been created revolve around one common factor. His actions are both presented here and in game and produce the results you've witnessed.

Have fun banning all the forums, because that seems to be the most fitting solution, apparently.
    Apr 9, 2015
  10. BurnPyro
    BurnPyro
    Any opinion/suggestion is legit. Just none that could be interpreted to make fun of him. Anything he says that is inflammatory is fine though. On top of that, stupidity into borderline baiting seems perfectly okay.

Also, nobody "groups up". We're all individuals who just happen to think that he's an incredibly rotten apple. There's a huge difference. It says more about the apple than about us.
    Apr 9, 2015