Comments on Profile Post by MikeLin

1. Sokolov
    Sokolov
    Pox development speed actually hasn't changed recently. DOG hired new people for Huntsman.
    Apr 23, 2016
  2. Sokolov
    Sokolov
    Oh, what did slow it down was when we had to get someone new up to speed when the Moles thing happened (which I am not sure of the details).
    Apr 23, 2016
  3. MikeLin
    MikeLin
    Nobody is lol, Senshu basically said "no comment." Surprised that you as an employee didn't know though.
    Apr 23, 2016
  4. MikeLin
    MikeLin
    Also, me and others always probably thought the whole of DoG attention was on Poxnora. Sadly we(I) was mistaken.
    Apr 23, 2016
  5. Sokolov
    Sokolov
    It'd be an over-allocation of resources to put THAT many people on PoxNora. And from the business perspective, it's not that good of an idea to put all your eggs in one basket.
    Apr 23, 2016
  6. Sokolov
    Sokolov
    This is also how one survives as an indie game company, by doing a variety of work and building a portfolio of products. (Or creating a series of sequels to a core product.)
    Apr 23, 2016
  7. MikeLin
    MikeLin
    "THAT many" includes a bigger design squad like you said before in the old days. Back then you, Corpse, and others I believe. Instead of now where it is you and somewhat useless council, no offence;).
    Apr 23, 2016
  8. OriginalG1
    Apr 23, 2016
  9. MikeLin
    MikeLin
    I mean, with the number of "dedicated players" inactive, the council is in a semi-sour state right now. Plus it is a widely known fact that Pox would do wonders with more funding/cash.
    Apr 23, 2016