Comments on Profile Post by MikeLin

1. MikeLin
    MikeLin
    From your newbie only stash, if you need more let me know. MAYBE SOME OTHER WHALES CAN CONTRIBUTE AS WELL.
    Jul 5, 2016
  2. kalasle
    kalasle
    Pa is, unfortunately, somewhat inactive at the moment, but thanks for letting me know. Best way for them to get involved: have them post on the forums in the appropriate faction forums, in the training grounds, or PM me on the forums. PA also works, but I log on rarely lately because of summer school.
    Jul 5, 2016
  3. MikeLin
    MikeLin
    Hopefully you and @Moles1909 will come back next expansion. I keep telling @Senshu and them to have a proper infrastructure before ads but none listens. Now we have a bunch of newbs flying around like headless chickens.
    Jul 5, 2016
  4. DrakeArron
    DrakeArron
    PA isn't the only inactive guild though, the Newbie World order guild is completely inactive too. To be honest, I don't think there's any guild that isn't very inactive, save for a select few people who still play and are members of older guilds... (If anyone has an active guild, I'd love to join).
    Jul 6, 2016
  5. SPiEkY
    SPiEkY
    Hey now, I just got back from a break and have even been logging on lately, RE:NWO inactivity.
    Jul 6, 2016
  6. DrakeArron
    DrakeArron
    Ok, thanks for the info
    Jul 6, 2016
  7. DrakeArron
    DrakeArron
    I've checked discord though, barely anyone is ever on there. (Of course, this will all likely change with the ps4 release, but still).
    Jul 6, 2016
  8. MikeLin
    MikeLin
    It is the weird misconception that if we have more places to meet there will be more players i.e. if they created Poxnora on PS4 there will be more players.
    Jul 6, 2016
  9. DrakeArron
    DrakeArron
    Except t isn't just "more places to meet", ts a cmplete rerealse of the game on a completely new platform. Thīs will expose tons of people to the game who haven't known aboūt īt, as the mostly play on console. Not to mention I don't think their are too many good quality free games on ps4.
    Jul 6, 2016
  10. DrakeArron
    DrakeArron
    Also, a new release of the game puts the game back in the media spotlight- I mean, look at the ps4 trailers and interview, they're the most viewed pox nora videos in months, if not years! It's WAY more then just another place to meet.
    Jul 6, 2016
  11. DrakeArron
    DrakeArron
    Then theres also the fact that there are very few card games on ps4, and there aren't ANY trading card games, so its competition is far lower then on the PC market, which has two other TCG's and CCG's galore.
    Jul 6, 2016
  12. DrakeArron
    DrakeArron
    Hell, not even strategy games have a very large market on the PS4, so considerng this is a free to play strategy it will give ppl who've never played the genre a chance to try it out, and we'll likely keep a few of those.
    Jul 6, 2016
  13. DrakeArron
    DrakeArron
    I mean, I'm not saying it will be an insane increase, but the chances of no increase are infitesimily small.
    Jul 6, 2016
  14. DrakeArron
    DrakeArron
    Now, the question of how many players we'll keep is diferent, and that mostly relies on them making sure free to play is accessible- hex didn't, and is hurt due to it. However I hear they're makeing mostions to do that, so hopefully it will work out.
    Jul 6, 2016