Alcohol inside you or someone else?
    Jul 16, 2016
  2. Kampel
    Kampel
    Who did you run over
    Jul 16, 2016
  3. themacca
    themacca
    @Atherhog me. Basically just lashed out (not physically) at the only person i still give 2 shits about on this planet and she is gone and not coming back in the forseeable future. which is pretty much the end of my social life and probably an eventual return of depression without her
    Jul 16, 2016
  4. DrakeArron
    DrakeArron
    Wish I could help but, well, I'm not exactly good at helping others, despite my empathy >.<. I only know how to help with logic and gifts, one of which no one likes and the other doesn't really help.
    Jul 16, 2016
  5. nepyonisdead
    nepyonisdead
    themacca damn mate I feel for you really, best thing you can do is apologize to that person and try to explain your state of mind and promise you will do better. Dont be too hard on yourself, good luck mate if you are reading this
    Jul 16, 2016
  6. Zetsu
    Zetsu
    inb4 u get drunk again
    Jul 16, 2016
  7. themacca
    themacca
    lol..... dont even remember what i did but i think i have an idea, thanks for the concern though guys
    Jul 16, 2016
  8. Qucas
    Qucas
    Just hope you avoid the depression, that Bane Shift ain't fun.
    Jul 16, 2016
  9. themacca
    themacca
    yeah i know, been there done that. Not happening again though
    Jul 16, 2016
  10. yobanchi
    yobanchi
    There are a lot of potentialities. Just know and trust that you choose the best for yourself even if it doesn't seem like it at the time. Take care in this tough time.
    Jul 18, 2016