Comments on Profile Post by chris0024

1. potatonuts
    potatonuts
    The answer appears to be in the question.
    Aug 25, 2016
  2. chris0024
    chris0024
    I better clarify my post or else i'll keep getting answers like the one above smh
    Aug 25, 2016
  3. chris0024
    chris0024
    BZ and CM can be viewed as spells with the effects and price tag. They can be repeatedly deployed duriing a game. Unlike spells though they are not limited by high CDs and abd can contest fonts.
    Aug 25, 2016
  4. chris0024
    chris0024
    It is a different form of attrition which fits FW's design but also expands the deployment zone with every death of the champs. Should a cap be put on how far the zone can expand? Being able to contest a font from across the map seems a little ridiculous no?
    Aug 25, 2016
  5. Etherielin
    Etherielin
    I was vs worms once on the IS 5-font map. His deployment zone was able to reach the fonts on top and bottom. Didn't really help him and eventually he had to transfigure and lost the game. But yeah, he did spam maw and bile.
    Aug 25, 2016
  6. chris0024
    chris0024
    The deck is very strong and is carried by the mechanic of expanding the zone. I am not saying that it can't be beat as i have beaten it before but contesting and deploying across the map is a bit much.
    Aug 25, 2016
  7. Etherielin
    Etherielin
    Dunno, I like it, although the fact that a guy with 0 fonts and shrine alone keeps dropping biles and maws and acts like an asshat really gets annoying. :P
    Aug 25, 2016
  8. Netherzen
    Netherzen
    Its what worms do.Decent players will often beat me while i play worms regadless of how much i expand the zone.
    Aug 25, 2016
  9. potatonuts
    potatonuts
    I was just trying to get you to say what you meant. Bile Zombie is OP as Firk in worms.
    Aug 25, 2016
  10. Etherielin
    Etherielin
    What's that zombie's cooldown in worms? Something like 3? turns?
    Aug 25, 2016