10-13-2015 Debate: Bernie vs Clinton

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by DarkJello, Oct 14, 2015.

1. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi

I apologize. I was actually wondering how you got it to strike it out myself, as I didn't think that was an option here! But apparently it is (somehow, I still haven't figured out how).

There's a few other weird things with this forum too, especially with image pasting.

DarkJello likes this.
  2. DarkJello

DarkJello I need me some PIE!

He was clearly joking in the first example.

Trump likes to attack with curveballs. It was very rude. He later said he was talking about her "persona" and that she was a beautiful woman. (See the last Repub debate).

My wife thinks he is a Jack A. Fair enough.

The Donald is a rich genius that decided to run for POTUS. I admit that it is amusing to watch the establishment types squirm under Trump's juvenile barrages. Satisfying.

3. DarkJello

If you click "Edit", and then hover over the "Tx" that is second from the right, it will unstrike selected text. I was annoyed for sure. But I found the solution quickly.

Also, I apologize for my tone with you in post #21. I was exasperated. But it lasted a mere minute or two.

4. Sokolov

I guess I don't see much difference in the View having a laugh over calling Sanders hot, but yea, it's not the kind of show I watch either :D

(Not that I really watch any TV at all.)

DarkJello likes this.
  5. Sokolov

That's a quick clear of removing formatting, but you can't ADD a strikeout as far as I can tell.

And I'd use the strikeout pretty often if I could, particularly in places like the Crate and the PDC where I often want to preserve stuff I edited or changed.

6. DarkJello

7. Dagda

Dagda Forum Royalty

something about one of clinton's big donors owning cnn

8. Sokolov

That would be Time Warner.