10-28-2015: CNBC GOP Debate

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by DarkJello, Oct 28, 2015.

1. DarkJello

DarkJello I need me some PIE!

This is part 1 of 5.

Search YouTube using the following, if you want to see the next portion:

"FULL CNBC GOP DEBATE Part II/5: Round 2 Republican Presidential Debate 10/28/2015"

The propagandists, sophists, and liars that are running this debate perfectly represent the anti-liberty aristocracy that I oppose.

Last edited: Oct 28, 2015
  2. Ragic

Ragic I need me some PIE!

GOP 1 Media 0.

J.B. lost. Cruz won.

DarkJello likes this.
  3. DarkJello

I was impressed with Cruz, Rubio, and Christie. Trump, Carson, and Fiorina were solid.

It is so weird to see Republican voters rally around 2 latinos, a white woman, a black man, and The Donald. Reality, apparently, is different than the MSM propaganda.

4. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

I watched the debate. I can agree that Bush lost. He and Rand Paul seemed lost. How did you determine that Cruz won? Heard this from a couple sources. I mean Cruz did well, but I thought Rubio did great too. Other were decent at times.

Perhaps I don't put the same emphasis on things as you guys. How do Americas watch who wins in these debates? Also @DarkJello

DarkJello likes this.
  5. DarkJello

I agree with everything you typed above. Cruz and Rubio were the winners. (Yes, I am being 100% serious). If allowed, I would buy you a beer right now.

6. Ragic

I put Cruz over Rubio in the debate simply because Rubios comments were defensive in nature. Cruz was full on offense. And at the same time seemed to be defending the other candidates. Rubio was basically defending himself.

DarkJello likes this.
  7. Ragic

Also by paraphrasing the slams against each candidate, he was himself reinforcing those criticisms.

"I can't believe you called trump a comic book villain, Shame on you". What is remembered a week later? Trump......comic book villain. Brilliant answer really.

DarkJello likes this.
  8. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

Belgian if you please, I'm used to quality.

And I can agree on the cruz/rubio thing. Cruz didnt go along with the moderators, I can see how that influenced things.

SaintKiwi and DarkJello like this.
  9. SkeletonKing

SkeletonKing The King of Potatoes

The Republican debate may have been worth something if they had actually addressed serious issues like Climate Change, instead of whining and fighting like a bunch of alley cats.

But since they once again ignored the stuff that is actually important, it was yet another disappointment from the GOP.

10. DarkJello

Tough to take you seriously when, obviously, you don't seem to understand that the candidates answer questions from the moderators.

The moderators were all from CNBC, fyi. Very, very, very few Republicans work there.

11. SkeletonKing

Tough to take you seriously when, obviously, you don't seem to understand that the candidates can use their mouths to speak whatever words they want.

For example: "What is the greatest threat to America?" "Well, that would be climate change."

12. DarkJello

LMbuttO!!! Thanks for the comedy gold. Have a bright day.

I don't believe any of the candidates were asked about "the greatest threat to America" in this last debate.

Let us pretend for a second that "climate change" (AKA global cooling or global warming or...) is happening exactly as many scientists declare.
    Please share the correct actions that will save humanity from certain destruction. I have an advanced medical degree, thus logic is a must in your reply.

13. Dagda

Dagda Forum Royalty

save humanity from certain destruction?

kill all the humans.

wait, no

Anima26, DarkJello and BurnPyro like this.
  14. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

You can see how I just have to point this out, right?

15. Anima26

Anima26 I need me some PIE!

The classic AI idea of programming them to, above all else, protect Humanity. Which will inevitably lead to it deciding that the biggest threat to Humanity, is itself.

Firk.

DarkJello likes this.
  16. DarkJello

You can nitpick the exact words I used, or u can answer my question.

Majority of climate scientists are correct. You have a few trillion dollars. Now what?

17. SkeletonKing

My answer is thus:

I would leave finding the solution to the scientists, and listen to them when they do.

(ie, We have some very smart people working that very problem. Why should I half-ass some answer, when they are the ones with the research, not me.)

Besides, I'm not saying the Republicans need to find the solution, I'm just saying they should stop sticking their heads in the sand and pay attention to what the vast majority of the world's scientists are telling them. And when the scientists say "Here's something we can do to fix this", they don't whine about it , they just DO it.

Last edited: Nov 5, 2015
  18. badgerale

badgerale Warchief of Wrath

why is the contrast always so high on American telly?

(ignoring that they are set in disneyland and giving speeches like rocky, and the whole thing is ridiculous) jeb bush seemed the best imo

19. DarkJello

Jeb Bush reminds me of tapioca pudding. Sorry man. He don't got a chance in Hades of winning. Probs a VERY nice man. He just aint got the mojo.

20. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

what made you think so? Since it's widely agreed upon that Jeb Bush did quite poorly.

DarkJello likes this.