100 Nora Suggestion

Discussion in 'Rune Ideas and Suggestions' started by jesterman7, Mar 30, 2014.

1. jesterman7

jesterman7 The King of Potatoes

There are lots of shoebox runes, this has tried to get fixed before but just complicated things by adding lots of abilities.

However one shoebox idea that doesn't get brought up is nora cost. Most meta/most played runes come down to cost leaving lots of expensive runes in the shoebox. So what about pathcing the runes over 100 nora to get them down to 100? Its really really hard to justify spending over 100 nora for any rune no matter how good and the ones over 100 right now don't justify it.

So why not have a soft rule of no rune exceeding 100 and just nerf the ones currently over to justify price?

2. KTCAOP

KTCAOP I need me some PIE!

I wonder if the problem is that the shoebox runes are too expensive, or that the non-shoebox runes are too nora efficient.

3. jesterman7

jesterman7 The King of Potatoes

well you're right that the non-shoebox ones are more efficient. However in order to make the more expensive ones more efficient they would need to be buffed, and I figured people would rather see things nerfed a bit to get a nora reduction that buff the expensive shoe boxes to justify their cost. Isn't that what happened with Lich King a long time ago?

4. GabrielQ

GabrielQ I need me some PIE!

I believe that the dragons can be fixed with minor changes and a good set of 4 heralds. The exile has a perfect synergy with his heralds, because the hyaenids lack a main beater and the herald ability is deep wounds, so they greatly support him, while hidraxor's heralds do nothing to enable him.

5. Paper Skull

Paper Skull I need me some PIE!

I like that some champs are worth more than 100, particularly 7-trucks. (Zeventrek)

6. rickyjpen

rickyjpen Devotee of the Blood Owl

Every single champ 100 nora and more could easily go below 100 nora without too many issues

with the exception of zeventrech O_O

7. BansheeX

BansheeX I need me some PIE!

A lot of the above 100 nora champions would not even see play at 100 nora.

8. Authyrtyr

Authyrtyr The King of Potatoes

Rather than a general rule of "buff to 100 nora" these champs should just have their nora cost looked at to be reduced. Maybe it's at 100 nora, but maybe something should be buffed down to 95. This should be done on a case by case basis rather than a blanket buff.