150k runes

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by haiden, Feb 27, 2014.

1. haiden

haiden Member

ARE THE 150K runes still be on the player store after the new expension?(when they take over)

i dint kniew where to post it so i posted it here

2. KTCAOP

KTCAOP I need me some PIE!

Probably could go into General Discussion.

They're going to be looking at the limited editions, but I haven't read anything in particular about the 150k's

3. Senshu

Senshu Administrator Octopi

I will need to get back to you on this.

4. Gedden

Gedden Administrator Octopi

So even though the 150k were available to anyone with 150k gold, they were oddly marked as LE, which traditionally means Limited Edition! After the transition the LE versions of these runes will no longer be available. That being said, we are going to create Legendary versions of these runes which will be available as rare drops from packs (which you can get with gold now).

Prami and xRugolth like this.
  5. Axeraiser

Axeraiser I need me some PIE!

Probably good idea to buy some now if you have the gold then as prices will jump unless the pack drop rate is significant. Though id imagine a tremendous amount of packs will be opened.

6. Shimaru

Shimaru Devotee of the Blood Owl

Important note: Gedden said LE are no longer being available, and a LEG edition will take its place. In other words, in the trader there will be 2 editions of the same rune, but one will have a different board, which will imply the LE will be truly collector items. We're talking harbinger levels here.

7. Axeraiser

Yeah but done in such a way that it's not going to really effect the game as the LEG versions will be around. Brings back some of the collectors aspect to the game, I like this change.

8. KTCAOP

KTCAOP I need me some PIE!

So what will happen with these LE runes, will they be converted into LE runes? Or will they be now super collectible and rare now? =P

9. Axeraiser

From what Gedden said it's pretty clear the ones already in circulation will remain Limited. Sound's like they will just be redoing the new ones into Legendary's. I hope they don't half ass it though I hope they will re-skin the Legendary versions thus making the Limited versions a true collectors item.

soulmilk likes this.
  10. Shimaru

Shimaru Devotee of the Blood Owl

Quick question: on the previous forums, when talking about this topic, the angels were mentioned as well, including on the same group than the 150k. Does this means the angels will be included in this plan too? Keep in circulation the LE angels, create a LEG version which can be obtained through packs?

11. soulmilk

soulmilk I need me some PIE!

Reminds me we should have a new art contest for us users to get new artwork on Ryv and Vallassa.