2015-03 to 2015-09 Faction WRs

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Sokolov, Sep 21, 2015.

1. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

seems like sp players farm noobs hardcore, lol. Also seems like ST players play the most challenging opponents.

These winrates don't necessarily reflect the balance state of the factions though but it's cool data to have.

There are alot of variables that affect winrates besides just the balance state of the factions such as skill level, map rotation, current metas, bg popularities, bg matchups, skillcap, etc.

Last edited: Oct 17, 2015
  2. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

I never saw this until now but damn.

It's crazy to see how many more UD games there have been than SP games.

DarkJello likes this.
  3. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

UD and FW are the most popular factions because of their races/themes. Generally speaking SP themes already aren't that popular and them sucking only makes the problem worse.

4. Ultima

Ultima I need me some PIE!

Does backlash affect shattered peaks passive?

5. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

no..... wtf?.... wow.

6. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi

Not directly. But an SP player running Backlash does increase the value of the passive due to the ability to limit other forms of nora gen.

7. Ultima

Ultima I need me some PIE!

Thank, I was just curious never occurred to me whether the refund was Nora gen or not.

8. Elric

Elric I need me some PIE!

The problem with Stitched is that they have a really terrible early game. It's only when they have time to build up that they can win.

Also, key runes, such as Stitched Seamstress, were nerfed very heavily throughout the patches. Stitched Seamstress used to be a very strong champ, but now is pretty bad. At the least, Stitched Seamstress should have a basic attack.

9. DarkJello

DarkJello I need me some PIE!

Very cool info Sok. :)

10. Ballballer

Ballballer Chief Antagonist

What might influence these numbers is that when I was battlemaster I was over 100 exp higher than the next closest person for awhile and was playing a lot (especially because SP has the fewest games played). This same thing sortve holds true for everybody in the top 3,4,5 usually, as there is often a sizeable gap between them and the rest of the field. If those 2 other peeps arent on or are afk, then all your games will be against people at least 100exp different than you. Thats not to say you wont play any good opponents though, because people know the guys who are good at this game regardless of rank. Im just saying it can skew the data

DarkJello likes this.